Assassin's Creed's Ezio Joins the Party in Final Fantasy XIII-2

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Am I the "only one" getting the feeling that Ubisoft are getting really desperate? They've finally found a franchise that sells, so they put out a new one each year, put the main character (or the costume) in every game they can and are even making a movie about it.
Kopikatsu said:
OT: I want FFXIII-2 reaaaaally bad. Just can't decide on the preorder bonus...

Gamestop's, which is a new oufit and weapon for Sarah (Which lets her attack faster, looks awesome, and has two different forms) or Amazon's, which has the Monster Arena and gives you Omega as a party member.
Amazon. There, did it for you.
DVS BSTrD said:
Now the Japanese video-game characters themselves are cos-playing? Weird
I lol'd

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
Sort of a guest appearance in FFXIII-2, appearing as a fighter in Soulcalibur V. All well and good, but we'll know if Japan truly likes the character when the "Adult Only" doujinshi comes out.

More importantly, this gives me an idea for a crossover game. Rayman, Uncle Pey'j, and SoT-era Prince of Persia are recruited by Abstergo to test out a new project. The goal? Create some convenient accidents that erase any spiky-haired protagonist from Square Enix history. Wrench in an airship engine, misfiring gunblade, that sorta thing. And if your cover gets blown, you can call in assistance from any of the organizations listed under the Tom Clancy banner.