Assault Rifle you would use to defend a woman you like

Feb 17, 2010
you see a woman you like in big trouble and i mean BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble and u grab your assault rifle..what rifle did you pick up?

My choice:

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Well being a woman I can't really answer this.

But then again I did get facebook married to a woman so.. here goes

This

I like when things explode

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010

Love this thing. Compact, reliable, 5.56mm round for high accuracy, and a better GL under the barrel than the M203. (It's all in the loading.)

Silvertongue

Jul 2, 2008
I don't know, but I had to look at this thread...it's got one of the most awesome thread names of all time. xD

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I dont carry assualt rifles. I do it old school:
http://www.armory.net/img/CU/CU_1253-G22.jpg
I'm faster with That and my five 1860s colt pistols anyway.

But Since I'm assuming that wont fly So I would go with the m16. I enjoy a classic gun.
EDIT: Not going to bother finding a pic.

Teddy Roosevelt

Nov 11, 2009
Heckler and Koch HK-416 chambered for the 5.56mm NATO cartridge. The 416 is up there as one of the most reliable NATO rifles in service, with incredible gas tubing and an upper receiver made to last in dirty conditions. In addition, the 5.56mm rifle gives a good rate of fire with accurate semi-automatic fire and minimal bucking, plus steel-core armor piercing rounds give some extra penetration while maintaining sufficient stopping power from hydrostatic shock effects to take a man down at range with a single shot. Basically, I have a weapon that I can lug around with me and whip out to defend ma girl at a moment's notice.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Sgt. Sykes said:
Duh, FM P90

Yes, it's ugly as dirt, but unbeatable in so many respects. Nothing better than this for actually defending something/one. Anything non-bullpup is good maybe for cover fire.
That's a submachine gun...<.<

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
zen5887 said:
I'm a real man, I fight with my fists.
/thread.

I will walk up to the problem with a BFG9000 and smash it's face!

Sacman said:
Sgt. Sykes said:
Sacman said:
This will do just fine...<.<
What is that? Losely reminds me of Famas.
I dunno I typed in crazy assault rifle and this came up...
Says Concept Art in URL so must be from a game or a movie. Place your bets! I says Modern Sci-Fi-ish so maybe District 9. The placing of the ammo looks a bit unreliable though...

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Dude, no assault rifle. Just an old-school .44 Magnum for me.

Although, if I did have to choose, I'd take a G36.