Atlus Adds Two Characters To Persona Fighter

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
FredTheUndead said:
Still waiting Adachi. Always waiting ;_;
BURST: CABBAGE SMASH!

But in all seriousness, I can't help but be awed by how gorgeous the game looks. I'll be preordering it as soon as it's available. I don't care if my Japanese literacy is as good as a third grader's, it's a fighter! All I need to do is learn the combos and I'm good to go!

thethingthatlurks said:
Oh hell, that website intro almost killed my poor little netbook. When will we finally stop with those obnoxious flash intros?

Anyway, are the characters only from P4? Cuy I would love to beat the ever loving crap out of the protagonist from P3P...
I hope they include FeMC from P3P. Easily the best character in the game. I think it might be cool if we see Margaret or Elizabeth too.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
OutrageousEmu said:
Earnest Cavalli said:
ite to include two more Persona characters who would be appearing in the fighter.

First, we have Naoto Shirogane. Introduced in Persona 4, Shirogane is a wildly androgynous young woman
What game were you playing? She's about as androgynous as Tina Fey. The big revealed secret for me was that she thought it was a secret. "Wait, you thought we thought you were a boy?"
More like "Wait, the rest of you guys thought she was a guy? Once again, I feel that I'm the only one here with a working brain...and eyes."
If you consider Persona 3's male protagonist and other "beautiful male" anime characters that are so common, then it NEARLY makes sense that people in that world would accept Naoto as male. Until she speaks that is.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
SUPA FRANKY said:
Thwy should add

Adachi
Izinami
Mitsuo
All the Persona 3 characters, hell even the ones from 1 and 2.
wasn't he( mitsuo)the creepy guy? unless they want to make persona art just for this Idn't think it's gonna work

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
l3o2828 said:
Anyone else wants Mr.Philemon to be the final boss?
I raise my hand. That would be a wonderful idea. Him or Nyarlathotep.

I'd vote Akihiko, Adachi, and Tatsuya Suou to be characters on there.

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
Given the number of characters slots left, I'm really starting to doubt that any other Persona 3 characters would be in this. Aigis is the Fool and main character of Persona 3 technically because of The Answer, so there's little point in adding anybody else. If so, why not all of them?

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
Mahorfeus said:
Given the number of characters slots left, I'm really starting to doubt that any other Persona 3 characters would be in this. Aigis is the Fool and main character of Persona 3 technically because of The Answer, so there's little point in adding anybody else. If so, why not all of them?
That was pretty obvious from the start. Arc System Works has never been about 50+ characters and the fact that it's a P4 fighter is stated in the name no less.

Earnest Cavalli said:
While this is great news for Persona fans, I should also remind you that we have yet to hear if this game will be crossing the Pacific. As soon as Atlus decides to make our collective dreams come true however, you can count on us to let you know.
If I'm not mistaken, the Persona series is pretty popular in the West. Couple that with the fact that the fighting game scene blew up after SFIV and I like our chances. To be honest I'm more hype about this than I am about Street Fighter X Tekken.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
No surprise here, I'm just really hoping for more P3 characters. Shinji or Koromaru would make me very, very happy. Akihiko would also be pretty cool.