Augmented Reality Cookies Confuse Tastebuds

Apr 19, 2010
Straying Bullet said:
mad825 said:
Straying Bullet said:
People might see this as a waste of time but in all honesty, doesn't almost every technology work out this way?
really? nothing comes to mind, even research on how to create the perfect toast has more usefulness than this but then again it might save some money for television/film industry as they wont have to spend an extra 10p on chocolate biscuits as props.
Note that I said almost in my post. I don't know how this thing will work out or what uses it might serve in the future regarding other adaptions.
Yeah you said almost every meaning that the majority start out this way so your post is still incorrect coming from an absolutely ignorant of the actual statistics perspective.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
So I could in theory, I could make veggies taste like a T-Bone stake? MMMMMM.....
I would pay good money for something that makes carrots taste like bacon.
I think we're on to something...

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Wait, so you want your cookies to give you fatal paralysis?

You're a strange man Mr Goldman, a strange man...

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
So you eat and taste cookie, and this pretty pointless machine just pumps an extra flavour into your nose?

Not impressed.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
So, do they have a central server with all of the information on how to relate the imprint on the cookie with taste (probably not, but at least you could say "My cookie has online capabilities.") or at least I presume they have a PC with all of said information on it at wherever it's being produced.

Because if they do then I bet someone's going to hack it and change every flavour to dogshit while their supervisor's not looking.

SillyNilly

Sep 17, 2009
Ah, CHEESE FLAVORED cookies, a favorite food choice among the Saturn race. At least that is what I would expect.

Ding!

Yingyangathena

Jul 25, 2009
Aww, I was hoping they had managed to make pastries like croissants taste just as good with half the fat...>.> Serves me right for not reading the title properly.

How could you make this marketable though? Seems pretty expensive to me...

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Wait would't it taste a bit burned? Isn't there a better way of marking them then some kind of branding iron? Although it makes for an interesting psychological experiment into realizations vs. expectations. I think I said that right.