Authorities Blame Games for Sword Attack

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
The kid obviously has problems that go beyond him simply playing videogames. The kid has been arrested three times and institutionalized? Take any and all things that might even be considered weapons out of reach. This is as much a case of bad parenting/supervision as it is lack of foresight.

Also, I own several swords, all of which are sharp enough to harm people, but have never felt the urge to pull them on anyone in a violent way.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
I see then.

cause it couldnt possibly be all those samurai, pirate, and knight movies that influenced this.

Or maybe that braveheart film.
I blame passion of the christ.
That had a lot of violence in it.

>_0

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Eliam_Dar said:
So... a 14 year old owning several swords... anyone see a problem here?
I've had most of my swords since about that age and even a little younger. I've never felt the urge to hurt people with them. Not that I'd hesitate if someone broke into my house, but that's a different situation altogether. XD

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
wtf kind of "pellet gun" can shoot out car windows?
Furthermore why endanger a K9 unit when you could have just tazered the little shit to begin with?
beyond the ease of electrifying another person, aren't police officers equipped with three or four nonlethal means of enforcement?

I know on most cops I see this kind of loadout:
1 pistol with a minimum of two reserve mags
1 canister of pepper spray
1 Collapsed or solid baton
1 Tazer(mostly the shootable kind though I have seen the close range type as well) with minimum of two backup cartridges

hell why wouldn't a patrol car have non lethal ammunition for an officer's weapons, rubber bullets and beanbags

Gerhardt

May 21, 2010
Doc Theta Sigma said:
Why do we need to blame this on something? Whatever happened to crazy?
That is so very, very true. Crazy needs a comeback.

Also, what if I beat a man to death with Canterbury Tales?
BAN CHAUCER!