keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
this is mine because my right eye is more unique than any of your ppls.

its two colors naturally

XP
beat that

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Slightly more "one of a kind" than a generic avatar that more than one person has.
Plus, sexy.
<---- see? ;D

Merteg

May 9, 2009
It doesn't matter to me.

Though, on another forum there was a person who was.... not a looker, he posted a lot. I quit the forums purely because I had to look at his avatar.

That was mean.

Though, my avatar is a picture of me, so I shouldn't talk.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
RobCoxxy said:
Slightly more "one of a kind" than a generic avatar that more than one person has.
Plus, sexy.
<---- see? ;D
Shameless self promotion there Robert :p

Is Robert even your real name? Everyone calls you Rob...

And I may get a photo of myself as my avatar at some point, when I can be assed to find a decent photo, if such a thing exists.

I do quite like being Mark "Chopper" Read though.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Wadders said:
Shameless self promotion there Robert :p

Is Robert even your real name? Everyone calls you Rob...

And I may get a photo of myself as my avatar at some point, when I can be assed to find a decent photo, if such a thing exists.

I do quite like being Mark "Chopper" Read though.
Robert Patrick (after melty terminator actor (oj)) Cox, sir.
Rob "Coxxy" Cox, always been a Rob, despise having more than one syllable for my name... "Robbie", "Robert" etc...

and you'd have a good photo taken of you if you didn't retreat from cameras pointing at you, Wadders... sorry, "Chopper"...

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
RobCoxxy said:
ahh, I seee now :D

And yeah, but I like to be prepared for photos, and I'm not prepared when you're waving the camera around like a nutter, and I've been drinking. A good photo just wouldn't happen.

Don't be disrespectin' Chopper now. I feel safe hiding behind my avatar of a fat criminal with cool shades and a dangerous enthusiasm for firearms. In fact, I'm kinda like him, I have the 2nd two factors, I'm just not an overweight murderer :D

Edit: Quoted Rob, I kind of forgot to do it and just typed my post, making me look like I was talking to myself.

Laura.

May 30, 2009
Wadders said:
I'm just not an overweight murderer :D
Oh, ok.
*Stops dialing 911

I thought about putting my pic as an avatar, but then I noticed I don't like looking at my face every time I post something. : /

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Laura. said:
Wadders said:
I'm just not an overweight murderer :D
Oh, ok.
*Stops dialing 911

I thought about putting my pic as an avatar, but then I noticed I don't like looking at my face every time I post something. : /
I'm not an overweight murderer yet...

Ahh fuck I just realized I forgot to quote who I meant to in that prevoius post of mine, making me sound slightly insane D: Edit time!