vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Well I attempted to change my avatar to the Dark Lord of British Politics, Peter Mandelson, since @EscapeGoat: got to Boris before me. However, the website refuses to display images of his true form.

Ah well, Sir Humphrey it is then.

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
I miss my old one (even though it was literally a stick dog, but it worked with the name dammit), but I've used my new found pub club status to have a Kendrick Lamar gif (which I think I stole from someone else on this very forum, so sorry?), because there are never too many Kendrick gifs

vallorn

Nov 18, 2009
Dirty Cop James funs said:
I decided to use this opportunity to reflect my current mood! :'D

And for anyone who knows where my thing is from: We're undergoing The Eclipse right about now.
But then who are the sacrifices and who is the chosen one? I'd rather not get one of those brands if it can be helped.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Despite the fact that I really liked my last one (first gif that I got working), I'm gonna go with this one now since it fits my username and was the gif I originally wanted.

It's also gif enough to explain why Auron is a badass - standing facing the horror while everyone else runs.

vallorn

Nov 18, 2009
vallorn said:
We're undergoing The Eclipse right about now.
But then who are the sacrifices and who is the chosen one? I'd rather not get one of those brands if it can be helped.
Well, we all got Pubclub which works as a sort-of brand of sacrifice....fak.
Oh god it's true... @Freyr: is the next one chosen to be a member of God Hand... And he sacrificed the entire office to fuel his ascension.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Please.

Jack already HAS a cool avatar. Why would I want another one?

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I felt it was time for a new avatar.

Wonder if it will last...in The End.