Small Waves

Nov 14, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Small Waves said:
It's from a Touhou hentai doujin (I forget which one since I cannot read kanji, kana, or hiragana). I only know about it because on /jp/ someone made a thread pointing out that the artist cannot go one release without having a hilarious face. As having seen the thread at the dead of night while most normal people are sleeping, it was very hard to restrain my laughter, and him shopping the eyes like that did not help.
It's more the Mouth that's unnerving me
To explain the reason for that would surely get my ass banned so fast that I would need to sit on a toilet upside down as sitting upright would cause me to shit upward, so I'll leave your imagination up for that.

Hint: It's where X goes.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Small Waves said:
To explain the reason for that would surely get my ass banned so fast that I would need to sit on a toilet upside down as sitting upright would cause me to shit upward, so I'll leave your imagination up for that.

Hint: It's where X goes.
I was talking about the way the lips look and stuff

But Duuuuuuude! Not cool.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
Irridium said:
I have a dancing martial artist/ninja and you as me to not pick it as the coolest? You evil person...
But if I must choose, I like Swollen Goat's avatar. I laughed my ass off when I first saw it.

But as for who's avatar I don't like, this person's [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view] avatar sucks.
Wait a second... Why does mine suck? Are you not a hockey fan, do you not like the Blues, or Curtis Joseph, or it's not funny enough?

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Pararaptor said:
I think spikeyjoey wins this one, guys.

Then there's Vrex360, TheRealCJ, Blackadder51, Time Warp, mortalsatsuma & Vanguard_Ex.
Special mention to Sven und EIN HUND & VaudevillianVeteran's one before her current one.
Spikeyjoey has an old avatar used on every forum by atleast 1 person.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
NuclearPenguin said:
ccdistancerunner said:
Irridium said:
I have a dancing martial artist/ninja and you as me to not pick it as the coolest? You evil person...
But if I must choose, I like Swollen Goat's avatar. I laughed my ass off when I first saw it.

But as for who's avatar I don't like, this person's [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view] avatar sucks.
Wait a second... Why does mine suck? Are you not a hockey fan, do you not like the Blues, or Curtis Joseph, or it's not funny enough?
Wow, ok, now I get it... that was awesome.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Blatherscythes always amuses me (I am mesmerised by the CHEWING!) and I've always enjoyed Eat more babies (It makes me laugh), Sir Kemper (I think it's cute) and Cuervo Joe (My fellow Arnold Rimmer avatar bearing bro).

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Swollen Goat said:
Julianking93 said:
...so no one's said any of my avatars?

Fuck all of you!!!
Yeah, I deserve that. I can't believe I forgot yours! And BloodyThoughts! And Neonbob! And the other eight or so that I'm probably forgetting too.
Aw...you know I can't stay mad at you Goat.

*hugs for inappropriate amount of time*

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Neonbob's is pretty good, heck I loved it before he animated it that only made it 10x more awesome.

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
must.. obey...hypnotoad...

though I drew my avatar from my own devilish handsome image, I am compelled to obey...

obey mortals.. obey....

Jovlo

May 12, 2008
Blatherscythe's avatar makes me jealous.

I often get messages asking what on earth my avatar is.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
[Kira Must Die said:
]
Irridium said:

:( Fine...I'll change...*Sob*

OH, SHIT! I can't believe I fell for that! Thanks for making me feel bad...[sub]asshole[/sub]
Same for me, I thought the same, I still changed my avatar tough....