Awesome moments in multiplayer gaming

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
If you're not having awesome moments nearly every time, then something is wrong. That's why I no longer play CoD.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Bad Company 2: Rush on Oasis. It was the second set of M-Comms in the small village in front of the field of tall grass. I was playing a medic while most of our team was playing assault and Engies. We had a M1-Abrahms parked on the hill to the right keeping the Attackers suppressed while their infantry charged head-on. They had an apache perform strafing runs over us, blowing up the buildings. It was pretty epic just running around as a medic with buildings collapsing around you, attempting to revive your allies you are busy warding off attackers.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Some of my favorites:

CoD 4: Crawling through the tall grass and knifing everyone that walks by - like a land shark!

MW 2 (Before everyone and their mother had a shotgun): Went full on Ninja with marathon pro, lightweight pro and commando pro on the level - forget the name - with the shanty town with all the rooftop access. I was jumping from roof to roof, landing on people with my knife or hurling throwing knives at people. Even managed to knife someone through a window as I was jumping through it.

Battlefield 2: Think the level was called Backstab. Got air dropped onto an enemy capture point and managed to hold it myself from constant waves of enemy soldiers. Kept switching positions so they never knew where to look when coming up the stairs.

Metal Gear Online: Forget the level (horrible with names apparently) but the abbreviations were AA and it was the closed in, dark level. The enemy had our spawn locked down by snipers while soldiers routinely stormed the place to keep us pinned down. Through a combination of playing dead when enemies passed by, rolling through small openings and careful movements I snuck up behind the snipers and slit each and every throat before they knew what was goin on.

Also in MGO, took on Raiden hand-to-hand and won. It's kinda easy to get him in a CQC hold if you time it right but it's still damn awesome.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I dunno, but to get into the hall of fame for these, you should have to play a game of Slappers only in the temple first.

reecenolan

Aug 17, 2011
I think I recorded the first 360 stick grenade on Halo Reach which was cool as I got in to the Anoj top 10 series on Machinima, first episode too.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
TF2, I have tons of moments...

Me (Soldier) and another guy (also a Soldier) successfully held back the entire enemy team for a few minutes thanks to constant Buff Banner usage, allowed the first two points to be captured very fast.

TheAngryKoala

Aug 5, 2011
It was Bad Company 2, I was a medic with my squad and entered late into Rush in Isla Inocentes. I was worried on how good our team was since it was still on the first two MCOM's and we only had 10 tickets left. I decided to try and message everyone on my whole team about a co-operated beach invasion (Get on the boats/Jetskis/Helicopters) and storm it like its D-Day). Happily, everyone decided to go ahead with the plan. The Recons went up the ridge and mortared and spotted the crap out of the stations while everyone got on the boats to head to the Island. Never have I seen an MCOM station taken so quickly and so beautifully :')