AWESOME SONGS dudes. Really awesome songs Post them.

Louis.J

Jul 9, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQyHuq7IGXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ouPGGLI6Q

Some stellar ones. The second one is of dubious quality, but the content surely makes up for it.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
DizzyChuggernaut said:
Haerthan said:
The only thing I do NOT WANT is Black Metal from Norway (those guys scare me).

How about from California? Is that alright?

Also this album is good for partying, but I'm sure you're aware of that already.
California is good. As long as they are not Satanic and burn down churches. Those guys from Norway actually did that. Hence the scaring me part. And Amon Amarth I have all their albums. SQQUEEEEEE.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011

It's the best song.

Seriously, I discover certain artists and I'm on a kick for a month or more. Mr. Bungle is fucking awesome and Mike Patton in general is also awesome. I'd recommend looking at their first album before this one though for the more prog rock or metal-minded folks.

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013

Just a taste of awesomeness.

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
Oh I love these topics, I always have something

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
To everyone who posted: Thank you very much. This uplifted my spirits. It is good to know that there are still good things on this Earth.

dragonswarrior

Also a Social Justice Warrior
Feb 13, 2012
WHAT??? No Blind Guardian yet???

And for your off the beaten path enjoyment...

Or how about the first metal song ever??

I could do this all day but I'ma clal it quits for right now. Enjoy!

How could I include BG and not post anything from Nightfall on Middle Earth. *tears of shame*

dragonswarrior

Also a Social Justice Warrior
Feb 13, 2012
Haerthan said:
Here are my 2 songs for when you gotta get smashed, cause life and the internet is sometimes shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5P5Tz3VH94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
OP... For you personally.

Blitsie

Jul 2, 2012
shrekfan246 said:
Ah! Heathen! *sharpens pitchfork*

Hahaha nah, the very same thought occurred to me after pressing send, was like "hrmm...these songs are a bit on the long side err..." but I will admit I only started listening to them about a week ago and ironically only skimmed over their newer stuff like The Great Misdirect and The Parralax while I've been immensely enjoying Colors and the albums before it, that bass guitar in Viridian is killer.

You have phenomenal taste in music by the way, got myself a few new bands to check out now thanks and Digital Veil is a fantastic album. You also enjoy bands like Monuments and Tesseract by any chance? Opeth is also a favorite.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
(From the MOVIE '1941', not the actual year!)

(Not that I actually think you might not have heard it, I'm just including it because anything that may justifiably be described as 'Overture for Orchestra, Choir, Artillery and Belfry' deserves a mention here.)

Short, but sweet!

Yup, I am kind of old-school.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
ForumSafari said:
Haerthan said:
The only thing I do NOT WANT is Black Metal from Norway (those guys scare me).
So how do you feel about Swedish?
Well I usually stay away from Black Metal and Death Metal, the only detah metal I listen is melodic death metal like Amon Amarth. But hey you guys can put up whatever awesome songs you think are awesome. Taste differs from person to person. Hell I even had some Tchaikovsky here on the thread, still good. But then again I like metal, rock and classical music.

ForumSafari

Sep 25, 2012
Haerthan said:
Well I usually stay away from Black Metal and Death Metal, the only detah metal I listen is melodic death metal like Amon Amarth. But hey you guys can put up whatever awesome songs you think are awesome. Taste differs from person to person. Hell I even had some Tchaikovsky here on the thread, still good. But then again I like metal, rock and classical music.
Mostly I was joking, poking fun at the oddly specific limiter. However, this is one of my feel good songs:

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
These guys being from Bristol makes me a happy man. Lots of fuzz and electronic noises and many, many riffs. It's like someone cooked up the perfect band for me in a lab somewhere.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Eclectic mix of stuff

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I'll play your game OP

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
This might be a bit heavy but whatever. Listening to this song gives me the power to punch through walls and digest concrete.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
considering the amount of metal, I'm surprised we haven't talked about metal gate yet.
well knock on wood eh?