Awesome Swag from Collectors editions.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
The collector's edition of Arkham City came with a pretty cool Batman statue. My favorite would probably be the God of War III collector's edition, which comes with a replica of Pandora's Box. I'd embed an image, but I'm not sure how.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
this

Its not mine, mines currently on a little stand thing I found which fits perfected.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I would have to say the Dead Space 2 collectors edition, the plasma cutter. It's very cool to display and use for cosplay!

Uncharted 3 was a cool christmas gift too. The statue, Drakes Belt buckle AND His necklace. Very stylish XD

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010

**Eye sparkles**

As well as the:

I didn't take my own pictures, because well,....... I feel pretty lazy today.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I have a bunch of stuff from several Collector's Editions, but the one I like most is probably this:

Or this:

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Leemaster777 said:
I've got a few collector's edition exclusives, but my favorite BY FAR is this baby:

Starcraft 2 James Raynor USB Dogtags? Hell yes. Decorative... AND functional. Plus, it came pre-loaded with the original Starcraft.
Got it aswell :D its awesome!^^ in the SC2 collectors edition we even got soundtrack, behind the game and artbook.. blizzard knows how to put a CE together :D and its mostly cheaper than other CE's outthere.. looking at you Skyrim and SWTOR ce's!!!

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
Best thing is the Adam Jensen action figure from the Deus Ex: Human Revolution CE, as shown in the post a bit above mine. Also, the Platinum Chip replica and customised playing cards from the New Vegas CE are pretty cool. I also have a figurine of Edward Carnaby from the Alone In The Dark CE (not sure why I bought that). There's also the stuff out of the Mass Effect 2 & 3 CEs.

0z0wen

Feb 11, 2009
I hate this thread... I see all these awesome things and I have one thought. WANT!

On topic, I like the things like Hasley's journal from the Halo Reach CE, stuff with a function other than looking cool, also stuff that might give extra story and such about the game!

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
While I do love my Malgus statue or my Cole statue or Batman statue I still 100% LOVE the Catherine Collector's Edition which had an artbook, a t shirt, a pizza box that resembled the pizza boxes in the game and a pillow case oh and polka dotted boxers!
This is hands down one of my favorite CEs I own and it was not too expensive.

jizzytissue

Feb 16, 2012
with mafia 2 i got a soundtrack,steel case & poster with MW3 i got steel case, elite 1 yr FREE subscription, founder status, free dlc, dlc earlier and soap's journal

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
My favourite would have to be the Purity Seal from the Space Marine:CE. It's a nice little thing to put on my fridge ^^. Plus, it means THERE IS NONE PURER!

GameChanger

Sep 5, 2011
I usually buy CE's for the art books and soundtracks, I don't really like the plastic crap you always get. Most of the time, the quality isn't too high...

The Dead Space Plasma Cutter was really cool however...