Awesome Videogame Music Videos

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Well, there's one I remember. Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner was a kinda...hit and miss game. Had some good moments, some cheesy moments, some bad moments, and some awkward translations to say the least (I mean, it IS a Kojima game), but I enjoyed it for what it was. And one thing that stuck in my memory was the eight minute opening/trailer that played when you booted it up.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Yeah, I know I'm pimping MoS hard but I really liked this one.

And for something that isn't Miracle of Sound

Actually a Trailer but I really dig it. Such a shame there's no way it couldn't have made it into the actual game.

Last edited:

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Well, the entire soundtrack for this game is amazing, even though you only experience most of the songs very briefly.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
For me, the first thing that comes to mind is actually the TV commercial for Assassin's Creed 3

Say what you want about the game, but something about the music, and connor's mission to save his homeland really fits well.

Another one was for Batman Arkham Knight: Mercy by Muse

(The music doesn't kick in until the secon half)

IDK, I feel the nature of the song matches well with Batman trying to save the city all on his own

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Oh fuck, just read the title again and saw the "music video" portion of the title slipped out of my brain, whoops.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
"Vandalize My Hearts" | Kingdom Hearts 3 x Sonic Frontiers Mashup Music Video | "Vandalize" Lyrics

Smooth Look-a-Like - Michael Jackson vs Sonic The Movie (OVA) [MJ & Sonic Tribute 2016]