Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
5,499
0
0
Its ok, I have my trusty can of Bat-Shark repellent given to me by some guy who said his name was Adam West... Nice older gent with a distinguished voice.
 

Skeleon

New member
Nov 2, 2007
5,410
0
0
I actually grow these on my balcony now. Every couple of weeks, you can cut back on their fins and sell them to Asia-shops or snack on them yourself.
 

Monsterfurby

New member
Mar 7, 2008
871
0
0
How on earth did the Red Army Faction [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction] (also referred to as "Baader-Meinhof group") make its way into this?
 

Nick Lerman

New member
Aug 27, 2013
229
0
0
Monsterfurby said:
How on earth did the Red Army Faction [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction] (also referred to as "Baader-Meinhof group") make its way into this?
Now you have done it!

We must add German militants to the growing list of dangers.

Strangely, Wikipedia deleted their entry for BMP yesterday.
This in itself is a synchronous phenomenon.
 

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
24,760
0
0
amaranth_dru said:
Its ok, I have my trusty can of Bat-Shark repellent given to me by some guy who said his name was Adam West... Nice older gent with a distinguished voice.
Did he have his underwear outside of his pants? If not, don't trust him.
 

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
5,499
0
0
Zachary Amaranth said:
amaranth_dru said:
Its ok, I have my trusty can of Bat-Shark repellent given to me by some guy who said his name was Adam West... Nice older gent with a distinguished voice.
Did he have his underwear outside of his pants? If not, don't trust him.
I was so enthralled by his hypnotic voice and strange rants about how he used to be mayor of some town in Rhode Island that I've never heard of, I didn't notice his clothing...
 

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
24,760
0
0
amaranth_dru said:
I was so enthralled by his hypnotic voice and strange rants about how he used to be mayor of some town in Rhode Island that I've never heard of, I didn't notice his clothing...
Fool! Always check his underwear! Always!
 

Nick Lerman

New member
Aug 27, 2013
229
0
0
Odoylerules360 said:
Ninja'd, but what the hell does this have to do with Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof?
They may be in your garden right now having a smoke
and plotting with the sharks. Just spray them with the hose
and they will run off.

However, if my theory is correct, they'll be back.
 

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
16,495
0
0
A predator in the petunias.
Can make any flower sour
and if not watered with care
Make the whole garden seem dour.

But worry not you with thumbs a' green
and despite their dangerous frills
Things may not be as bad as they could seem
Because they go lovely with daffodils.
 

Nick Lerman

New member
Aug 27, 2013
229
0
0
StraightToHeck said:
You may be able to use BMP as a cognitive bias to communicate.
Go to your god in the garden and await his message.
I bet he sounds like Adam West.
Beware of sharks and Germans!
 

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
544
0
0
This is so strange. I had never even heard of the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon until recently. Now, it seems like I am seeing it everywhere. Also sharks and Germans.

"We're gonna need a bigger hoe!"