Back to the Future Blu-ray Includes Free Game

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Aethren said:
Daymo said:
Aethren said:
A movie remake with a crappy game attached? Oh boy! I should go get a Happy Meal so I'd have an amazing toy to play with too! Maybe open a Crackerjack box! Or be really daring and open a box of children's cereal, I'd be rolling in the phat lewts then!
You obviously haven't played any of telltale's games.

I might buy this, I've never had the back to the futures on dvd, and this as good an excuse as any to buy it.
Quite a few of them actually, but can you honestly name ONE good game from a movie?
Well, there's the X-Wing series, Dark Forces and the Jedi Knight series, and basically every Star Wars game made between 1990 and the mid-2000's, when it became more like every other Star Wars game. If you want something more directly based off of a movie, might I suggest the Sega Genesis version of Jurassic Park? It was certainly one of my favorite games as a kid.

Edit: Whoops, clicked "Post" when I meant to click "Preview".

OT: Sounds interesting to me. I still don't have a Bluray player, but if I did have one a free adventure game would be a nice perk to go with a great movie.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
GREAT SCOTT!!

There rereleasing Back to the Future on blu-ray? Why didn't anyone tell me this D:

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
"Surprisingly, the code included is not unique"
Oh, so they're just releasing a free game. That's cool, too.

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
Dioxide20 said:
Aren't they also doing a Jurassic Park game? That's the one I'm really interested in.
Jurassic Park Trilogy on Blu-Ray? Yes please!!!!

Also, I'll bet money that BTTF will get a remake within the year!

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
sms_117b said:
Now I'm in a bit of a dilema, after buying a few pre-2000 blu-rays and almost seeing worse quality I promised myself I wouldn't buy another. Now this comes along, I want it, I love the 3 films, but I'm not sure if owning it on BluRay would actually improve the viewing quality, it would simply be for the game....
It depends.

Some pre-digital movies like Die Hard and Robocop look like shit on Blu-Ray. Yet others like Ghostbusters, Highlander and 2001: A Space Odyssey look fantastic. And this is Back To The Future we're talking about, so I'm sure they're going to try and make it look as spiffy as possible.

Eventhough I love Back To The Future, I never got around to buying it on DVD so this is basically a Godsend for me.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Plinglebob said:
Great Scott!

Tempted to buy this Blu-Ray, but I already own it on DVD.
I own all 3 on DVD, and I'm TOTALLY buying this!
The Blu-Ray for me, and the DVDs to lend to family and friends.

The game is just a bonus!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
They must have read all my posts about how more of their adventure games need time travel. And more of other games. And everything. EVERYTHING could use some time traveling.

Frankly, though, I hope the game is better than the Monkey Island revival, which disappointed me a bit.

ViRi

Sep 16, 2004
I still have the first BTTF DVD box set with the framing issues, I noticed when it was on broadcast TV and i saw alot more of the picture. Lets hope the BlueRay was properly framed.