"Bad Games" you want sequels for.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Question is in the title.

What "bad game" (meaning a game that most people HATE or dislike) do you want to have a sequel.

My choices.

Naughty Bear 2
I love the idea and craziness of naughty bear, and I just rented it. But the camera was terrible, there were little to no maps, and the multiplayer is dead. Oh and the game only has about 7 real levels *not including the trials you have to do*

So I would love to see it fixed up for a sequel, and I heard it is being made.

Alpha Protocol 2

Just...want...

It won't happen, but I liked the first game, so boo hoo for you.

lol, your turn.

Gabes

May 8, 2008
Dragon Rage. A truly awful game but you get to play as a motherflipping dragon! I need more of that awesome sauce please

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
LAIR

I know the game basically tanked, because of the horrid controls, but I'd love to see a proper sequel done with some fixes.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Hyperdimension Neptunia isn't really a bad game, but the reviews have been less than friendly. Still, the story is so weird and funny that I would love to see a sequel developed by a company that actually knows how to program an inventory system.

Gabes said:
Dragon Rage. A truly awful game but you get to play as a motherflipping dragon! I need more of that awesome sauce please
..[small]OTHER PEOPLE PLAYED THAT GAME?![/small]

Apr 28, 2008
tanis1lionheart said:
LAIR

I know the game basically tanked, because of the horrid controls, but I'd love to see a proper sequel done with some fixes.
Oh god yes. This would make me happy. Imagine what it would be like if it was more polished.

*drools*

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
tanis1lionheart said:
LAIR

Sadly Factor 5 got closed a few years ago (maybe last year) so it probably won't happen *sob* no Rogue Squadron 4...

000jinx

Mar 8, 2011
Toejam and Earl and Sid Meier's Pirates! or the original, Uncharted Waters

I don't know if most people don't like TJ and E but production sure halted on that IP. As far as Pirates!, I don't like that game. The mechanics were annoying and plot, thin but workable when the game wasn't bugging out but I LOVED Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizons, on the SNES/Gen and Pirates! is it's spiritual successor. Something about killing other pirates and trading goods between ports while solving the mystery of Atlantis, or I guess, finding your family in Pirates! just thrills me for some reason.

Edit: OH and I don't know if this goes here, as fas as whether or not it is currently hated, but an Ultima Online 2, a real one this time, would be glorious! Old school. open world PvP with grindy dungeons and a bare minimum of quests leaving you with an open skill tree, a dream and a community, oh yes please!

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
The Jaws game and Mercenaries 2. Haven't played Jaws, but have played Mercenaries 2, for both PS2 and PS3.

Shining_Pyrelight

Oct 17, 2010
Clive Barkers Jericho. I don't know if this was considered a "bad game" or not (it wasn't by me at least) but I'd love a sequel to it.

drizztmainsword

Apr 15, 2009
000jinx said:
Toejam and Earl and Sid Meier's Pirates! or the original, Uncharted Waters

I don't know if most people don't like TJ and E but production sure halted on that IP. As far as Pirates!, I don't like that game. The mechanics were annoying and plot, thin but workable when the game wasn't bugging out but I LOVED Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizons, on the SNES/Gen and Pirates! is it's spiritual successor. Something about killing other pirates and trading goods between ports while solving the mystery of Atlantis, or I guess, finding your family in Pirates! just thrills me for some reason.

Edit: OH and I don't know if this goes here, as fas as whether or not it is currently hated, but an Ultima Online 2, a real one this time, would be glorious! Old school. open world PvP with grindy dungeons and a bare minimum of quests leaving you with an open skill tree, a dream and a community, oh yes please!
Pirates! totally deserves a sequel. I love the hell out of that game, and would be VERY interested in seeing another one.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Okay, this only barely counts, but Extermination, which was considered 'okay', not 'bad'. Personally, I loved it and I'd like to see more if ever possible.

VaderMan92

Sep 9, 2010
I want someone to finish the Advent Rising series I loved the first game it had a great story if it was a little buggy. Plus Orson Scott Card wrote the plot.

Tyburn Cross

Sep 17, 2008
.No. said:
Mercenaries 2.
Definitely this. The first Mercenaries game was great, and the second game was very much not so. I want them to to the GTA style sequel, and pretend like Mercenaries 2 doesn't exist when they make another sequel.