Bad Movies you've seen. Twice.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Fbuh said:
Snakes on a Plane. I honestly have to say that the movie was bad just on principle. That being said, I'd totally watch it again. Nothin' funnier than good ol' Sammy J. killing snakes. On a plane. Sorry, on a mutha' fuckin' plane.
damnit i accidently zoomed in youre avatar.
damn touchpad.

scared the hell out of me.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
Combined said:
-Salo or 120 days of Sodom
I have a friend who's trying to get me to watch that, but I just don't know if my stomach is up for it. Is it really as bad as people say?

My answer: I've seen Manos: The Hands of Fate many a time, I own the Ed Wood box set and I love John Waters movies (Female Trouble especially).

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
rokkolpo said:
Fbuh said:
Snakes on a Plane. I honestly have to say that the movie was bad just on principle. That being said, I'd totally watch it again. Nothin' funnier than good ol' Sammy J. killing snakes. On a plane. Sorry, on a mutha' fuckin' plane.
damnit i accidently zoomed in youre avatar.
damn touchpad.

scared the hell out of me.
I also have it set as my wallpaper. For the first three days, every time I minimized, It would either make me jump or laugh.

Smiles

Mar 7, 2008
Surrogates, in theatres no less. of course, I only had to pay once otherwise I wouldn't have seen it again... :p

digipinky75910

Aug 25, 2009
Country
us
Black Cauldron. I knew I didn't much care for it the second time, but my mom wanted to see it. Yep, the second time I was able to be more analytical about why I didn't like it.

tbare

Mar 27, 2008
Mystery Men.... WTF?! and why twice?!

the ONLY good line in that movie: "We are number one. All others are number 2 or lower."

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Max Payne. I didn't mind it because I'm a little too forgiving for my own good, and also because I was hyped like a Halo fanboy. But I went to see it in theaters and again when it came on DVD.

On the other hand, I turned off Highlander after the first 20 minutes and never went back. I just couldn't get over how seriously it took itself when it was way too cheesy and had abysmal photography.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Rev Erebus said:
The Transformers movies i watched both again just to make sure i was right the first time, i was.
Hey! The Transformers movies were good! It's just seems that *imitation Darth Vader voice* most fans aren't as forgiving as I am. *end Dart Vader voice* or truly comprehend what it takes to cross mediums.

EDIT: OT:Army of Darkness. That movie was soooo bad, but then it was supposed to be, and it was hilarious.

Schlorgan

May 31, 2009
"Eragon" and "Transformers"

(And no, I'm not a fan of the old "Transformers" show, but I did not like the movie at all)

Mar 26, 2009
High School Musical. Yes, it was our reward at school for finishing the exams, I never want to relive it again. Our teacher was one sick, demented being with twisted perceptions...

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
The Inconsistant Cookie said:
High School Musical. Yes, it was our reward at school for finishing the exams, I never want to relive it again. Our teacher was one sick, demented being with twisted perceptions...
Only musical I really like is the prodicers. the new one.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I like the Transformers films. You just switch off your brain and watch explosions, robots, cars and Megan Fox. It's like a calming masculinity therapy.

On the subject of films I don't like:

SUNSHINE!! GODDAMN-MOTHER-FRACKING-SUNSHINE!!! I VOMIT!! I LITERALLY CRY BEADS OF VOMIT WHEN I THINK OF IT AND ITS APPALLING NATURE!!! AAARRRRGGHHH!!

Thankfully I didn't watch that again. I actually snapped it. I stopped the film the seconds the credits rolled, and I pulled out the disc, and I snapped it, and I stood on it