Balding....The bane of men's hair.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
1) I am not balding, but judging my my dad and grandpa, I'll have a receding hairline. I'm OK with that though, it looks dignified.

2) I'm not balding yet, but like I said, I have a high hairline, which will start to receed by the time I reach 30...

3) Sorry, but I dont. Maybe a comb over :p

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Shave it. Just do it, and I bet people won't even notice the mole. I've been going bald since I was 19, and I started shaving my head 2 years later, and my GRANDMOTHER complimented me on it the first time she saw me with a shaved head.

Said something about granddad never giving up on his comb-over, looking like an idiot, what time is dinner, *snooooooooooore*.

But I love her anyways. :)

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
wear a hat. or balaclava/beanie o just accept it. i shave my head every year for the shave for a cure and i dont mind being bald

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Random argument man said:
If there's one thing that makes me depressive, it's balding. I'm 19 and people already noticed the small holes in my almost perfect hair...

The simple mention or sight in my hair puts a tear to my eyes.

I've been trying to find solutions.

Shave it? Not a bad idea...Except for that big mole on the side of my head...
Surgery? Hey, I'm a student with a very tight budget here.
Medicine? Um....side effects worries me... (A little pourcentage of balding going to a faster rate).

I got 3 questions.

A.If you're balding, are you depressed about it?
B.Did you accept the idea that you may or already balding?
C. Do you know a safe and cheap solution to prevent balding?

(The way I see it, it's either I go bald or I try to keep my hair).

ROAGAIN!

zombflux

Oct 7, 2009
No one in my family balds. Everyone on my dad's side has thick hair still.

I do already have a lot of grays, though. It doesn't bother me that much.

Smagmuck08 said:
Rogaine*

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Hey, at least you guys know your hereditary background. I was adopted at 3 months old and have no idea what to expect in the next couple of years. I'm 24 now. It's a scary thought.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
I am balding and I just shave my head. If you have a good skull you are in the goods. If not, well, you are pretty screwed as it can make a fella look even worse. You can always get the mole removed from you head.

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I say start working out. If you're gonna start losing hair you might as well have a good body. I'm 27, I've smoked since 15, all males on both sides of the family have experienced balding in spots in their early 20's. I've thinned out and receeded a bit over-all but no spots. I think the hormones from exercise help because I always yo-yo every other year or so with weight training since 16. Get buff. Get lazy. Get fat. Repeat.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
It's gonna have to be a hat mate. If you want though I can give you some of my hair. i've got too much.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
xDarc said:
I say start working out. If you're gonna start losing hair you might as well have a good body. I'm 27, I've smoked since 15, all males on both sides of the family have experienced balding in spots in their early 20's. I've thinned out and receeded a bit over-all but no spots. I think the hormones from exercise help because I always yo-yo every other year or so with weight training since 16. Get buff. Get lazy. Get fat. Repeat.
I used to exercice often. I was pretty muscular. University is taking a lot of my time though. It makes gym a little bit hard. I'll probably start next semestre. I'm going to get 4 days of weekend.