bands with weird names

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Jericho_Reivaj said:
D_987 said:
Rise Against.
How is Rise Against a wierd name?
Rise Against what exactly...?

If you didn't know the bands message I'd say its pretty weird, but then again thats just my subjective opinion, how about you stop bashing mine and concentrate on your own views...

ExodusinFlames

Apr 19, 2009
Danzorz beat me to it. lol
Though not a strange band name persay, The Electric Seasnakes have to be one of the strangest bands out there. They aren't allowed to play in Canada anymore.

Jericho_Reivaj

Apr 24, 2009
D_987 said:
Jericho_Reivaj said:
D_987 said:
Rise Against.
How is Rise Against a wierd name?
Rise Against what exactly...?

If you didn't know the bands message I'd say its pretty weird, but then again thats just my subjective opinion, how about you stop bashing mine and concentrate on your own views...
Woah man chill I ain't bashin you I was just curious why you thought it was a wierd name is all.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Modest Mouse, I suppose. Have you ever seen a mouse cover itself?

There was a local band named "Last in the Name Line". Pretty weird, and their songs were so deep you physically began to FLOAT AWAY FROM REALITY as you thought about them.

Jericho_Reivaj

Apr 24, 2009
Danzorz said:
A*C*
Their real name is so vulgar I don't even want to link it.
Are you talking about Anal ****????? man I have heard more vulgar stuff in todays Rap music.

oh also I remembered another one
I think it was....
Tony Danza's Tapdance Extravaganza.
lmfao

Smurfy 0151

Apr 8, 2009
ExodusinFlames said:
Danzorz beat me to it. lol
Though not a strange band name persay, The Electric Seasnakes have to be one of the strangest bands out there. They aren't allowed to play in Canada anymore.
Damn, how do you get banned from an entire Nation?

Flushfacker

Mar 17, 2009
80s matchbox b-line disaster - never really got that one.

And 'Lynyrd Skynyrd' just for the no vowels thing.

Lios

Oct 17, 2008
Thing is, the weird names seem to be the most fitting, and they usually AREN'T thought up when being high/drunk and whatnot. I've decided to name my future band Super Banana Blitzkrieg.

ExodusinFlames

Apr 19, 2009
Smurfy 0151 said:
Damn, how do you get banned from an entire Nation?
Where to begin?
The band is comprised of 3 men, 2 women. They started off slowly bringing random members of the opposite sex up onto the stage to "perform" various acts on them, while they performed for the crowd. By the end of the show the stage was a bit more crowded, and very much like a ... clusterfakk. It apparently went against the "Wholesomeness" of the downtown, dive bar show standard and soon after, they were banned from playing in their home country.

Made me laugh. Music wasn't half bad either.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Jericho_Reivaj said:
D_987 said:
Jericho_Reivaj said:
Woah man chill
Nay, I shall add your username to "list of people I must disagree with whenever possible"...
Dude are you serious??? Man I just made a account today and already I have people against me.
I'm super serious, if you click the spoiler below I'll show you my serious face.

[http://www.imagehosting.com/]