Bastion iOS Price Hits Rock Bottom In WB Sale

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Bastion iOS Price Hits Rock Bottom In WB Sale

It's a celebration of summer! Fancy Batman: Arkham City Lockdown? Midway Arcade? Something else?

Warner Brothers, in a celebration of summer, is selling all its mobile interactive titles at $0.99 a shot. That includes Bastion [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/119360-Bastion-Finds-Safe-Haven-on-iPads], the title you all should have had a go at by now if you have any sense at all, but also a host of other games including:

? Batman: Arkham City Lockdown
? LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
? Man of Steel
? Scribblenauts Remix
? LEGO Batman DC Superheroes
? Midway Arcade

Three of those - Scribblenauts Remix, Man of Steel and Arkham City Lockdown - are also on sale at Google Play.

Is there some reason you're still here? Have you no soul? Do you need to be reminded about Bastion [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/9060-Bastion-Review]'s brilliant soundtrack? GET THEE HENCE!

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Alas... no iOS devices here, otherwise I'd jump on that. Bastion is a fantastic game!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Karloff said:
Is there some reason you're still here? Have you no soul?
I have no iPad. And also no soul.

Besides which, I already have Bastion on PC.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
I've played through on PC already, but damn, for 69p I'll grab it for iPad as well, it's an awesome game that I won't mind playing through a second time.

Also, Scribblenauts is great - really interesting game that, answers so many questions and settles so many arguments :). Midway Arcade is a very polished app as well - you do have to get those extra games, like Gauntlet I/II but it's good - especially if you have an iCade controller, in fact it's vital if you have an iCade.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
how does that game control on mobile platforms anyway? does the sharpshooter challenge kill your fingers or what?