Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass Includes Five DLC Packs

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
OlasDAlmighty said:
So a bunch of extra outfits and some challenge maps, isn't this the kind of thing games used to just come with?
It was, until they realised they could strip it out and sell it.

Costumes and a map pack for $20? No, that's just lame.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I never buy season passes, because 90% of the DLC content you get are either costumes or map packs which I don't care for at all.

Unless it's extra content count my money out.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Brian Tams said:
*sigh* Do you... do you guys remember the good ol' days? Where extra costumes were neat Easter eggs you could unlock in game?

I'm so sick of this shit by Devs. The only way I own DLC today is if it's offered with a discounted copy of the game as a bundle on Steam. That is it. I'll never pay for this one piece at a time, and I sure as hell won't be caught dead with a season pass. YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! *foams at mouth*
Pepperidge Farm remembers

But this is the future, don't you remember that part? Yup. Chalk up another for GOTYE Steam sale.. Either that or I'll just buy the base game when I feel like it and not give a shit about the skins and challenge maps that I'd probably barely bother with anyway.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Alrighty then. Well, fuck you too, Arkham Origins. Been said before, but GOTY on a Steam sale is the way to go for this one, I think. Unless you're really into the series, and want to play it on release.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Micro transactions for the MP (unless they took a trip to OZ and found a brain in the time between beta and release which btw will give people huge advantages) and now $20 bucks for some skins and 1 story pack?? I thought it was Batman not Batcow