Batman from TellTale to premier this summer; The Walking Dead 3rd season this fall

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
The hype is real.

I wish there was more to post but it's only a tweet!

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/739552648915886080

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Cool that they're doing a Batman series. I wonder how they'll go about that.

As for "The Walking Dead". I guess the good will of the first season is still encouraging them to carry on?

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
After the huge disappointments called Game of thrones and Minecraft (in my opinion at least) I'm more than happy to wait for the whole game to be released, even it wont happen for 2 more years. Just hope the internet doesn't spoil anything for me in that huge window.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh no...This is gonna' be an especially painful E3.

The only way they'll keep this from tanking is if they base it off the Adam West Batman series. The last thing we need is another story heavy 'oh the feels' grimdark TellTales game.

Feb 26, 2014
Silentpony said:

The only way they'll keep this from tanking is if they base it off the Adam West Batman series. The last thing we need is another story heavy 'oh the feels' grimdark TellTales game.
But... But it's Batman. He lives and breathes grimdark!
[hr]
Never played a Telltale game before. I think I've only ever seen an honest trailer for the Borderlands telltale series, and that didn't make me want to play it.

Mcgeezaks

The biggest boss
Dec 31, 2009
Sweden
Country
Sweden
I'm kinda tired of their episodic release, I'll probably wait until the whole of season 3 is released before I buy it.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Ooh! The Walking Dead Season 3 is coming out? That's pretty cool. I thought the first season was great, and I thought Season 2 was okay, mostly because of Kenny being in most of it.

I'll definitely check out Season 3, but probably won't buy it 'till it's done next year.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
DeadProxy said:
After the huge disappointments called Game of thrones and Minecraft (in my opinion at least)
You ain't alone in thinking that... well at least for Game of Thrones. I beat episode four and can't be assed to finish it.

So hopefully, this Batman game restores my faith in them.

Jute88

Sep 17, 2015
Captain Marvelous said:
Silentpony said:
But... But it's Batman. He lives and breathes grimdark!
[hr]
Never played a Telltale game before. I think I've only ever seen an honest trailer for the Borderlands telltale series, and that didn't make me want to play it.
Walking Dead's first season was good. Second, not so much. Game of Thrones' first episode was okay, but the setting rubbed me the wrong way. The first episode of Wolf Among Us was good, and I'm going to check the other episodes at some point.

Batman sounds slightly interesting, but are they focusing on story and characters or some puzzle elements, considering Bats is supposed to do this detective stuff every now and again?

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Silentpony said:

Yes, the oppressive grim darkness of borderlands and mine craft were almost too much to bare.

Incidentally, if you don't care about the story, then why are on a telltale thread? I mean, if you don't like the game, fine, but let's put these "not a game" complaints to rest. They were old a long time ago.

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
Very excited about walking dead season 3, Batman I could see going either way. I love me some Batman, but I think the only way I could get on board with it is if it moved away from the style of the Arkham games and instead moved to something that put more emphasis on the Bat-family itself.

People keep forgetting this but for a guy who portrays himself as this loner, Batman probably has the largest supporting cast this side of the Green Lantern Corps.