Batman Incorporated Reveal Promises Spoilerific Changes

Preacher zer0

Jun 13, 2010
So Damian will never become the angry (well, angrier) trenchcoat wearing Batman with a cat called Alfred?
I kinda liked that potential timeline, I thought Morrison had a good call with that.

I always liked Damian when Morrison wrote him so I suppose it's better to kill him off if Morrison is leaving Bats as other writers just make Damian into an obnoxious little snot (Daniels I'm looking at you) with no grasp of the character development that has been progressing very skillfully since Batman & Son and Morrison's B&R run in particular.

I blame the New 52 for all of this, stupid thing polluted the entire continuity so much I pray to god it's actually a crisis event in disguise and in 2 years it'll all go back to pre-flashpoint

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Fanghawk said:
Jaebird said:
A death so big and important, it's not even happening in the main Batman book.

Edit: Sorry, but isn't the point of Batman, Inc. suppose to be about different Batmen from around the world? I haven't been reading it, nor have I heard anything about any form of an international Batman, aside from Bat-Cow.
Batman Inc is also the vehicle Grant Morrison is using to continue his Batman storyline, while the other titles he kicked Damian's story off with are being left to other writers. It's actually the second volume so it'll have been running for over 20 issues once it's finished (got reset back to #1 during New 52).
I've read the first two Batman, Inc. issues from before the relaunch, and while entertaining, I just assumed it would have been about Batman globetrotting and recruiting Batmen. I stopped trading it, because Morrison required that I learn Spanish to read issue #3. (Mainly, the inner-monologue for whatshisname; I didn't bother to remember his name.)

But, if this means one less Batman title, I can't complain too much.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
People hate Damian?

I mean hes a little shit but hes the most likable little shit I've seen in awhile.

Case and point: After deciding he needs to defeat each Robin to prove his superiority he breaks into Jason Todd's safe house and leaves a crowbar on his bed.