Batman is exactly why I don't PC game

Phoenixmgs_v1legacy

Muse of Fate
Sep 1, 2010
BoogieManFL said:
I've been PC and console gaming since the 80s and that scale of screw up is not that common. The problems that are genuine are often over exaggerated by angry people.

Where one game messed it up, there are thousands of more that are just fine and I can still play the games of old, endless backwards compatibility. Your premise and logic is narrow and flawed because it's just not that common and ignores all other other benefits of PC gaming.

Not to mention one reason for console systems getting better over the years is because each generation brings them closer to PCs.

Something I wish all these people making pointless Console vs. PC threads would think about is:

The two forms of entertainment are not mutually exclusive.
The thread wasn't console is better than PC. The thread is why I don't PC game.

The fact is you will get more issues on PC than a console. I don't even look for people having PC issues and I see quite a few. Just the fact that the console is set hardware whereas the PC is not guarantees less issues on console. Plus, the PC gets the lowest priority to boot since the PC version doesn't sell as well.

All the positives of PC gaming either are negatives for me or I don't really care about. I hate the KB/M, I know you can use a controller but not all games work well with a controller. I'm not a fan of PC genres like MMOs, RTSs, FPSs, etc. The better graphics do nothing for me. The mods I really couldn't care less about, most of them are really just novelties; I know there's some really good mods but those are really far and few between. Very few mods actually "fix" what I find wrong/not enjoyable about a game. Not to mention installing multiple mods can cause issues too.

Simple fact is I spend more time gaming in my gaming time on console vs PC.