Battle Kid Stars in Upcoming NES Release

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
As much as I appreciate what they're doing here...
I still can't help but think, what's the point?

Feb 18, 2009
Random argument man said:
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
Upcoming NES release?
Oh god, I have been sent back to early 90s by some freak space-time anomaly, and now I have to relive it all again. What´s worse, I don´t own my NES anymore. Help!

Are you sure you want to time travel?
It´s not exactly me wanting to travel back in time; More like, Father Time decided to take me for a ride.

So, happy new year to you.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Random argument man said:
Upcoming NES release?
Oh god, I have been sent back to early 90s by some freak space-time anomaly, and now I have to relive it all again. What´s worse, I don´t own my NES anymore. Help!

Are you sure you want to time travel?
It´s not exactly me wanting to travel back in time; More like, Father Time decided to take me for a ride.

So, happy new year to you.
So you got Father time on your side.......Oh well, I'll ask Dr. Manhattan tomorow if he wants to join the evil league of evil arguments.

Happy new years and decade to you too!

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
People are going to love it just because its a nes. Looks like a boring IWBTGish hard boring platformer...

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Great, just great. Another nostalgia wank fest from an idiot who thinks spending a long, hard time making a game exclusively for a console very few gamers own which ceased development twenty years ago will earn him any money or respect. Between this and that racing game recently released for the dreamcast...What's the bloody point?

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
This game looks pretty cool. And no comparison has ever been more apt than a cross between IWBTG and Mega Man.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Blanks said:
So? they're still releasing Dreamcast games why not a new NES?
I remember reading they do that in Japan, but is there any other areas they still do that?

Interesting that the Nes shall get a new game, makes me feel all warm and stuff inside. I'm not going to bother getting it, seeing as the Nes is in anohter country and most likely dead, but I enjoy this news all the same.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Archemetis said:
As much as I appreciate what they're doing here...
I still can't help but think, what's the point?
Yeah, it's not even real nostalgic fuel because the game's new, and will cost you thirty bucks.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
He could have made a few sales if it was on PSN/wii shop or xbl. The fact that they contracted someone to produce NES carts and is selling it for $30 is pretty much an almost sure epic fail. If they break even I'll be suprised. In the vid there it looks like sprite rips from wood man, heat man, and crash man levels of Megaman 2. Kinda anyways.

The bosses though look pretty great, and difficult. I'm not liking the floaty jumps I'm seeing though.

Why can't Kabuki Quantum Fighter come to Wii...

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
I hope Angry Video Game Nerd takes a look at it and tells us what he thinks.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
Pegghead said:
Great, just great. Another nostalgia wank fest from an idiot who thinks spending a long, hard time making a game exclusively for a console very few gamers own which ceased development twenty years ago will earn him any money or respect. Between this and that racing game recently released for the dreamcast...What's the bloody point?
The point is that it will earn him money (maybe not enough to turn a profit but some) and respect.