Battlefield 1943 Players Amass 43 Million Kills on 360

thekrimzonguard

Jun 8, 2009
I'd actually prefer them to be for my avatar!
Which gains more attention: A guy walking down the street in a t-shirt and sunglasses IRL, or a unique appearance in a game where millions of people look near-identical?

Online, it's real prestige. IRL, nobody notices or cares.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Reg5879 said:
It just shows PS3 owners have other games to play other than Battlefield 1943 lol.
Yeah, that's totally it.

Oh wait.

Evil Jak said:
Yeah we did!

And...
HardRockSamurai said:
Ah yes, we 360 owners are vicious bastards aren't we?
Yeah we are! *High five*

I have been sniping away to help with that and when I turned it on today, there it was.

I even killed a bunch of snipers on a hill with a knife, they were all facing away from each other and I killed the one that saw me before he could shoot... I wish I had caught it on video, cos' now only the snipers that I murdered know how much that ruled. :D

I did one similar on Guadalcanal, I climbed up the mountain in the centre to find the backs of 3 snipers, all facing towards our base.

My bayonet was happy.

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
Joshimodo said:
Reg5879 said:
Joshimodo said:
Reg5879 said:
It just shows PS3 owners have other games to play other than Battlefield 1943 lol.
Yeah, that's totally it.

Oh wait.
Don't try to deny it, you know it's true. :)

Funny, I recall the 360 catalogue of games being larger...
So, your saying you play every 360 game, like Blue Dragon and Viva Pinata??? lol. I'm talking top games, not half-assed ones which seem to take up a lot of 360 exclusives.

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Can anyone tell me if the game is worth the $20? Or should I wait for Bad Company 2?
If you got the money to spare, I would recommend 1943, it's a fun game and worth its price tag, but there are a lot of connection problems on both PS3 and 360.

Ginnipe

May 25, 2009
Wow thats just pathetic. This means that a very large amount of gamers have absolutly no life.

I hate the game acually. It just feels sloppy and the maps are way to big, so by the time you get to the front lines (aka 3 minutes after spawn) you die instantly by a tank. And whenever I go infantry I die instantainiosly by a rifleman because the tomson and type 100 sucks ass.