Battlefield 3 Blows Away Gamescom Competition

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
I'm still in beliefs that MW3 will sell better than Battlefield 3 but I also quite sure that I will like battlefield 3 more (because it probably will be better) than MW3... But then I'm also a PC gamer and not a console and MW is more consiolish than BF

And really I do not believe in these "best of.." before the game is actually released you never know what you get until it's on the market (then you might get a hum but in todays patching stupidity you won't even know it by then..)..

Hopefully Dice will deliver in what probably is one of the most anticipated autumns in gaming history

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
Twad said:
i cant help but wonder how and why they choose the "best games" awards when none of them are out for the public in the first place. Who are the judges?
Im guessing that the companies are bringing an alpha version of the game to the conventions and people can try it out

gunner1905

Jun 18, 2010
Calico93 said:
Wahey, this was expected, seeing how well it did at E3.
Latest trailer is awesome, cant wait for the game.

On a different note.
"Best Console Game - FIFA 12" WHAT THE FUCK ?
I'm sorry but FIFA has awesome gameplay

Avaloner

Oct 21, 2007
Gamescom sucks a big huggy bunch anyway, why would anyone care about this jury.
On another note those Awards seem rather strange..no strategy or action game or anything ohh wait I forgot yes.. gamescom is a soulless piece of shit so yeah no suprise there.

jonmcnamara

Apr 4, 2008
Wow I was soooo incredibly bored by ToR video. It was mind numbing and made me long for galaxies all over again.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Korten12 said:
honestly how did ToR beat GW2 as best online game?

I mean just look at this:

youtube

compared to this: (30:00 onwards, but the rest is also amazing! :D)

youtube
Yeah, it's really strange how a game from a company notorious for bribing wins a prestigious award from a group notorious for accepting bribes.