Bayonetta Dev Wants to Make Sequel

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
I think the reason people like this game can be easily summed up. While the combo fighter style gameplay appeals to action fans, it also has female nudity. Hell, dead or alive extreme beach volleyball 2 has a fanbase, and tits are the only thing it has going for it. Sex sells, gentlemen, and it sells well. So, yeah, if people want more extreme fighting combos and sweet female ass, I say go for it.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
Frequen-Z said:
I'm genuinely puzzled as to why the game did so well. I found nothing enjoyable in it at all and only finished it for the achievement points.

I hated the art style (the boss design was interesting, but not necessarily good), the controls, it's ludicrous excuse for a story, embarrassing dialogue, etc.

I know I'm in the minority there, maybe I'm not it's target audience, I don't know.
Exactly this. I played it for a few hours and found it quite fun but halfway through the first playthrough I just began to drift off with the repetitive nature of the game. I still laughed at some cutscenes but only really finished it just to get the achievement points.

I'm not sure if a sequel will really make me excited to play it, unless something really changes, but they found something which seems to appeal to the majority so... unlikely.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Frequen-Z said:
I'm genuinely puzzled as to why the game did so well. I found nothing enjoyable in it at all and only finished it for the achievement points.

I hated the art style (the boss design was interesting, but not necessarily good), the controls, it's ludicrous excuse for a story, embarrassing dialogue, etc.

I know I'm in the minority there, maybe I'm not it's target audience, I don't know.

Bright colours, and sexual fetishes, and naked women always sale a game immensely, no matter how much a piece of Shat it is.