Bayonetta Launches on Steam Today With 4K Support and New Graphics Options

drednoahl

Nov 23, 2011
It hurts my old hands to do dodge offset. What a great year 2017 is turning out to be for gaming

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
The big question: Will this be playable without a controller? Some of us game on PC not because we hate consoles or anything, but because we hate having to use a controller.

coates32

Jun 10, 2011
I'm glad this got a PC release. Now only if it can get released on the current gen consoles (or GOG).

infohippie said:
The big question: Will this be playable without a controller? Some of us game on PC not because we hate consoles or anything, but because we hate having to use a controller.
Given that this is a spectacle fighter / character action title, I doubt you'll have much fun playing it with a keyboard, but I've heard that it has a decent number of key rebindings.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
coates32 said:
I'm glad this got a PC release. Now only if it can get released on the current gen consoles (or GOG).

infohippie said:
Given that this is a spectacle fighter / character action title, I doubt you'll have much fun playing it with a keyboard, but I've heard that it has a decent number of key rebindings.
From what I heard, DmC (2013) has a great keyboard and mouse control, ironically enough. Though for these type of games, I highly recommend people just stick with a gamepad for something like Bayonetta, unless you want an additional challenge. I am glad you PC players got one of the best games of the 7th generation ever made. Hopefully, Sega will add Vanquish on Steam too.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Might play it again on PS3. I'm on a Trophy hunting binge and my interest is piqued again from that "great games of last gen" thread.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
Might play it again on PS3. I'm on a Trophy hunting binge and my interest is piqued again from that "great games of last gen" thread.
I'm probably too late to mention, but you'd be better off getting it on anything else. The PS3 version is the worst version by all accounts.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
DarklordKyo said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
I'm probably too late to mention, but you'd be better off getting it on anything else. The PS3 version is the worst version by all accounts.
Coulda fooled me, I had a blast playing it. I'm having another blast right now, matter of fact.