Behold the Skyrim Bacon Helmet!

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Aeshi said:
Delicious and Protective!

Well except from all the wild animals that would probably attack you while wearing it due to the smell.
It'd be a better reason than now, which is just attacking you because they see you.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
RoBi3.0 said:
Dear Andy,

Your Fus Do Ham joke is very inaccurate and misleading. Bacon is the smoked and cured portion of the pigs belly while ham is the ass portion of the pig. They are two very different parts of the pig. I mean its a difference akin to prime rib and chuck roast. You should be ashamed of yourself.

/missedpointofarticle completely
Yeah... the ham joke would have worked better if it was made with back/canadian bacon...

"Canadian bacon" sold in the US can also mean a round, sliced and usually smoked ham product sold in many parts of the US.
/pointlessadditionalinformation

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
Combining two of my favorite things, Skyrim and Bacon has proven to be the most amazing thing I have seen this week. Also, there needs to be a full bacon armor set modded in.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
Otaku World Order said:
Behold! The mighty helm of... THE BACONATOR! FOR WENDY'S!!
Did anyone else just get the mental image of a long dinner rush line-up getting Fus Ro Ham'd out of the way of the Dohbahkiin, hero of the Baconator?

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Bacon Armor - Bacon Helmet - Requires 4 Bacon, 2 Bacon Strips (Skill 50). 50 Armor protection.

Get me a loaf of bread, I need a Bacon Sandwich. That's pretty awesome. Most have taken a lot a patience.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Shreddie said:
Dammit there's a pun in here somewhere... Dovbacon? Dovbakiin?
I'll just stick with Baconborn!

Edit: The closest I can get with the Dragon language is Sahqoslenklov; red-flesh-head. /nerd

SAMURAJ

Mar 20, 2009
i don't see how this is protecting you !!!
with a normal helmet i have no reasons to kill you but if you are having this bacon helmet i simply must kill you and eat your helmet !!!
also do you do bacon underwear ?

Alistar

Aug 20, 2010
I don't agree with a helmet made out of bacon, that's just madness!
Maybe if you covered a metal helmet with bacon, then went around looking for the flame strafing dragons, maybe a friendly O-dah ving! they can cook your bacon with you, of course this may also cook your brains *cough, ahem* so maybe it's fail.

Besides it doesn't protect you from an arrow in the knee as an earlier poster pointed out.

But probably be a fashion hit in Ahnk Morpork.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Andy Chalk said:
Fus Do Ham, kids
The shout that summons William Shatner.
I don't know whether I should buy you a beer for that or plonk you down in front of an entire season of Boston Legal to admire Shatner's greatness. Either way, I'm in stitches here, good sir. xD

Also, wouldn't it be Fus Ro Ham?
/nerd

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Wow, it's so...delicious...

...yet, rather sickening in a way...what is--

OH DEAR GOD, ANTHONY HOPKINS HANNIBAL LECTER FACE WEARING CANNIBAL.

--was wondering where I had seen it before.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Raw, it just kind of looks gross, like an excised tumor or something.

However, cooked and worn, it's actually genuinely intimidating...even if it's just cos you're worried about the sanity of of the person who is yelling at you while wearing a horned bacon helmet... =P

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I can't help but think what a waste of Bacon, I hope they eat it afterwards.

spiderm0nkey

Dec 19, 2011
Come on, at least cook the bacon first so you can eat it when you're hungry after running around slaying dragons all day. Sheesh!