Best ad you've ever seen.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
brunothepig said:
I have no idea what that second ad is for... Can any Swedish Escapists help me out?
Well, It's actually Norwegian (or perhaps Danish), but it seems to be a commercial for COOP Prix, a super-market chain (From what I know atleast).
The ad points to the shopping being fast and cheap. (Again, from what I can understand.)

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
tokae said:
brunothepig said:
I have no idea what that second ad is for... Can any Swedish Escapists help me out?
Well, It's actually Norwegian (or perhaps Danish), but it seems to be a commercial for COOP Prix, a super-market chain (From what I know atleast).
The ad points to the shopping being fast and cheap. (Again, from what I can understand.)
Ah, I figured it must be something north European. Thankyou kind sir. That actually was my best guess. Awesome.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
brunothepig said:
It's a toss up between these two.
It's actually a norwegian commercial. At the end the voice say "not everyone likes that it go fast at us", meaning that it doesn't take long to shop at Coop Prix.

meticadpa

Jul 8, 2010
Old Spice is great, and it's the most successful advert in history (their profits rose by over 100% as a result of it or something crazy).

But I think my favourite would have to be the Dos Equis adverts.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
For me, this advert was a work of art:

This ad in equal turns fascinated and scared me as a child. Definitely my most favourite advert that I ahve seen so far.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
There are loads of adverts I love, but this one always reminds me of Spaced, so it gets bonus points.

TornadoFive

Mar 9, 2011
Well, as people have already mentioned the Old Spice ad, and the "Everything I touch turns to skittles" ad, I'll have to go with this. It's an advert for a Scottish drink called Irn Bru. And it is AWESOME!

It's rolled out again every Christmas here.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
I know a lot of people on here probably do not watch SportsCenter, but they have some great ads.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Well, I don't really think this counts as an ad, but I just love Vic & Bob so much that I had to put this up!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
TornadoFive said:
Well, as people have already mentioned the Old Spice ad, and the "Everything I touch turns to skittles" ad, I'll have to go with this. It's an advert for a Scottish drink called Irn Bru. And it is AWESOME!

It's rolled out again every Christmas here.
Ah, it's always good to see that ad :D

Also, because somebody's posted the "Man Your Man Could Smell Like"

SWAN DIVE!

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
The T-Mobile NBA commercial will probably always be one of my favorites, because it introduced me to Witness.

However, my favorite commercial series will always be "The Most Interesting Man in the World". I'd post a video, but I wouldn't be able to decide which I like most, so...