Best and Worst Side Characters ... ever!

Brokenpidgen

Oct 19, 2008
Captain Price from COD4 is by far the best just for the mostach really, i am jealous of the facial hair

Worst hands down is Theresa from fable 2, they made jokes about how annoying the last guild leader is and then made the new one EVEN more annoying. Its like Lionheads checklist for there games is:
1. Disappoint fans with way to much hype
2. Give game at least one new annoying thing
3. MAKE THINGS HAVE PRETTY F***ING COLOURS!!

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
Leooooooooon, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

I'm not sure wether I should see her as the most annoying, or most awesome support character in a game ever, though. But just hearing her yell makes me feel manly.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Brokenpidgen said:
Worst hands down is Theresa from fable 2, they made jokes about how annoying the last guild leader is and then made the new one EVEN more annoying.
Yeah, I hated Theresa. Worst thing about her:

she used you for her evil scheme.

Supernaut565

Mar 18, 2009
best probably Alex From Half Life and the worst is any side character from Sonic shut up Tails! your s annoying.

Yossarian90

Mar 12, 2009
Worst side character ever is by far Sheva, shes way too stupid, she tries to hard and uses all my healing items whenever I so much as stub my toe, damn you Sheva!

Best, for me it has to be Little Jacob from GTA 4 the way he talks is EPIC!

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
CNKFan said:
Best
The COLE TRAIN BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Worst
Dom that whiney *****
Ya, a tie between Cole, Alyx Vance,

Roman Bellic is the worst,

'Hello couseen, wan to go see beeg amereecan teetees?'

No!

ReikoBaka

Sep 3, 2008
Best - Yoshi (Super Mario World)
Worst - Slippy Toad (Star Fox 64)

EDIT: I thought about it and I just couldn't forget my first love: Yoshi.
If you think about Yoshi, he's more of a power up than a character, but this isn't true. He can be used as both a power up and a side-kick. How many times have you bailed on the lil' guy just to make a jump? In the end, he was always there for you, providing a restorable bumper for you between many a foe. Except for castles and mansions.... I guess he has problems with doors.... ~_~

And need I say more? "F***, get this guy off me!" Or "this is really starting to p### me off!"
Funny, but still so annoying to hear all the dang time....