Best comic relief character in a game?

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
After only recently trying out BlazBlue for the first time, I gotta go with Bang. He's freaking hilarious.

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
pyrosaw said:
Max from Sam and Max?
Oh dammit!!! I forgot about Max, he blows Bang away, no question. Have you played any of the newer ones? How are they? The only one I ever played was Hit the Road (the original one I believe).

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
THEMILKMAN said:
pyrosaw said:
Max from Sam and Max?
Oh dammit!!! I forgot about Max, he blows Bang away, no question. Have you played any of the newer ones? How are they? The only one I ever played was Hit the Road (the original one I believe).
I'm not sure if there as funny as Hit the Road, as I've only playec the new ones. They seem pretty funny to me.

Ubermetalhed

Sep 15, 2009
Daxter or Yosuke from Persona 4. Both great characters.

Perhaps Wakka but only for the fact he has Attack reels, 1.2 million damage yes please.

As a character he sucks and its even more surprising he's so lame when the voice actor plays Bender in futurama!

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
Baron (and his family) from Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon

[sub]has anyone here played that awesome game besides me?[/sub]

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Deekin from Neverwinter Nights.

Where else do you actually empathize for the comic relief character like you Deekin?
And instead of just spouting one-liners, he actually tries to make you laugh, and you can tell him how you feel about it.

And really, where else are you going to hear all the embarrasing secrets of a mighty ancient dragon? His former master, the White Dragon Tymofararr apparently would turn into a human so he could go eat pie in nearby villages. XD

joe90

Nov 23, 2010
Gotta love Ikutsuki from persona 3 until... well if you played it you would know!

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Either "Brosuke" Hanamuru from Persona 4 or Zelos form Tales of Symphonia, both are hilarious in their own way.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Sazh.
All the way through Final Fantasy XIII, he just made stuff light hearted. Unless he was being serious himself. Then he had a baby chocobo to make things happy.

Also, his Cactaur slapstick humour never failed to make me laugh.