Best conspiracy theory.....

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
spartan231490 said:
Truthism.com. The annunaki. There is nothing as funny as the annunaki. So many pages of hilarious. I recommend it with alcohol, just stop drinking if it starts to make sense.
MY EYES! MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!

Someone needs to track this person down and smack them other the head with a book on web design 101 (web design is probably just a tool of the lizard men to enslave people with their sensible design choices). Giant cyan text on black background?! Is this a joke website? Do they think all the bright colours on black backgrounds makes it look cool and underground. It looks like hollywood's idea of what a hacker's website would look like, which in turn looks like what a child would think is cool.

As for the content, well ...
About This Website

First and foremost, this website is not a hoax or a joke. Now, moving on...

The information on this website is, in fact, not "crap," "nonsense," or "conspiracy theories." Attempting to hold onto your existing worldview would not be a wise decision. So, either accept the truth now or continue to suffocate in ignorance and mental slavery.

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought. Do not let your mind get trapped within the religious or scientific paradigms. Religion and science are simply forms of control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born. And thus, it is a shame that after being born on this planet, you were raised on either of those two lies.

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched. But, to make things even worse, human beings are stubborn creatures who let their egos override everything else: Instead of learning about new information that does not fit within your current worldview, you would rather exercise your ego by letting others know what is and is not possible, merely based upon your personal knowledge and feeble understanding of what actually exists.

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology ? these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence. ... They automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television" (Gabriel Chiron, "Truth is Greater Than Man").

Warning: Upon arriving at this website, you most likely have the strong, instinctual urge to automatically defend your current belief system and to reject all of this information. But, realize that attempting to use your belief system to filter out this information is, in fact, a nonsensical paradox, because it is your very belief system that is at issue here. Thus, instead of using a belief system to do your thinking for you, think for yourself via using your own brain (hopefully, you have one).
I stand corrected. It's not a joke after all.
It starts as it means to go on, like the indoctrination into some cult. They try to coax you into complete trust of them by telling you how special you are for not trusting anyone else.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Pr0 said:
My favorite conspiracy theory is that there are conspiracy theories.
Well there are real conspiracy theories. Watergate is the go to example. That was a conspiracy and there where theories about it. That said they had real evidence witch most of these don't.

Anyway the anti vaccine movement has likely harmed more people then any other conspiracy theory. So it's got the best Kill count.

Also if I can be glib "creationism." And I mean that in the "scientist's are withholding evidence" kind of way.

flarty

Apr 26, 2012
TopazFusion said:
(The following is not necessarily the 'best' conspiracy theory, but it's very topical right now.)

Did you hear the latest out of North Korea? They're claiming that Obama himself orchestrated the hack on Sony Pictures, as a 'false flag'.
To be fair, Obama has pointed the finger at north Korea even though IT security experts from around the world say it's very unlikely they had the capability to do it.

erttheking said:
That the US government puts population control drugs in the water.

It'd be funny if someone in my World Politics class didn't honestly believe it.
He is probably referring to fluoride, whilst it's supposedly used to prevent tooth decay (not really looked into it) I do know it was used in nazi concentration camps to keep the prisoners docile.

My favorite conspiracy is the classic Illuminati. Despite all the monumental fuck ups through out history, or the billions of people roaming the planet with free will, everything that has happened or will happen is orchestrated by a few people in control of everything. The theory can be used to explain everything and it so neat and tidy when it does.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
angryscotsman93 said:
The "Moon Landing was a Hoax" idiots, just because it's incredibly satisfying to see Buzz Aldrin punch them in the face.
Hmmm, I sense the premise for a hit TV Game show!

Buzz Aldrin has 2 different conspiracy theorist believers on debating contradictory theories (E.G. fake moon landing verses space shuttle tech. developed from Roswell Crash) and the loser gets punched in the face. Then the winner also gets punched in the face because showbusiness.

It would be the greatest thing since Ice Road Truckers!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
The Patriarchy has to be my favourite, that people think there is a secret cabal of men that exists just to come up with ways to oppress women its just comedy gold really.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
That Marilyn Monroe was Princess Diana who survived and went back in time and became a sex symbol, or something else equal in depraved nonsense.

And also that Gamergate was started by aliens who made us in a lab accident, and how our entire existence occurs only in a timeframe of a few nanoseconds, so the aliens in question shrunk themselves down and came to out world and started Gamergate in order to develop a finer understanding of our intelligence and human abilities. The missionary aliens are, of course, martyrs who will be celebrated for the crimes caused against us.

These are actual things I've heard. Not consistently, but I've witnessed them being said. So you know. Decipher them yourself... or not.

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
lax4life said:
Bob Dole is actually leader of the Illuminati. Bob Dole will finally have his revenge on those who made fun of Bob Dole[footnote]Bob Dole[/footnote].
Bob Dole likes your style, Bob Dole's a friend to all you conspiracy theorists, Bob Dole....Bob....Dole....

For me it has to be the "They faked the Moon landing" conspiracy. Despite the fact we are now able to actually photograph the landing site, these crazies still keep harping on that it was all faked.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
My friend believes that the Moon landing was faked. When I asked him why, he said something along the lines of "well, there was that Doctor Who episode with The Silence that convinced me". I was like "what? You know that's not real life don't you?" But no, he remains convinced that the Moon landing is faked because of Doctor Who. Or Transformers. I can't remember, but it was something ridiculous like that.

That all world leaders, the Royal Family etc. are shape shifting lizards. Having had the pleasure of David Cameron and the Conservative party running this country for the last few years. I don't know about lizards but I'm pretty sure they aren't human.

This one really blew my mind that someone could believe this. I was driving with a workmate last year and we were talking about something when the subject of racism came up and I told him I wasn't racist. And he asked without a hint of sarcasm, "so what are you going to do when the Muslims take over the world?" That really took me back, I couldn't believe that anyone would seriously think that. But having thought about it, it just seems to be a variation of the old Jews/black people/shape shifting lizards are trying to take over the world thing.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
My favorite is definitely the Hollow Earth crazies...I even saw a documentary (because I was amazed that there are documentaries about it) and the person was claiming that the tunnel that goes through the Earth begins 150 feet IN THE AIR...because clearly that's how tunnels start...

I also love the whole "jet fuel can melt steel" and that 3 skyscrapers can collapse perfectly into their own footprints without any organized demolition...ignoring all laws of physics in the process.

Twinrehz

May 19, 2014
Country
Norge
Sampler said:
That Santa is taught to children to inoculate them against religion:

They're taught to be good all year round and they will get a reward from some sort of omnipresent being who's watching them constantly; then when they grow up they're told that's bullpoo but if they behave themselves for the rest of their lives they will get a reward from some sort of omnipresent being who's watching them constantly....

And who created this? To lead people astray, easy, just look at the anagram of Santa..

Not my actual favourite crackpot story, but it is seasonal..
And here I come with boring reality to tell you that it's actually more awesome than that, santa is (loosely) based on the old norse god, Odin, twisted and warped through centuries of messing up folklore. There's an image floating around in the ether that explains this quite thoroughly (though I have no proof as to it's authenticity, now that I think about it).

My favourite conspiracy theory is big pharma. It just boggles my mind how someone can actually believe that "big pharma" exists solely to poison and infect us. The sad part is they use it to bring back preventable diseases.