Best/Favourate Anti-Zombie weapon?

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Dark Crusader said:
Nopes, I'm kinda behind with my movie catalogue, although the name does ring a bell as something I wanted to watch but wasn't in the rental shop.(If I recall correctly it has two names, one outside of the states and one in).
Yes, it's got another name in the US. Also...watch it, watch it now. It's a work of comedy genius.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
Hmm, a halberd or spear for those long ranged melee encounters. A short sword for close range melee as well as a dagger. Several high caliber hand guns... A shotgun, rocket launcher, and possibly a minigun. You know, for crowd control... Also I'll need transport so either something that flies or a well armored tank. I'd also like to be wearing a suit of armor. No zombie can bite through steel!

Dark Crusader

Sep 3, 2008
scumofsociety said:
Dark Crusader said:
Nopes, I'm kinda behind with my movie catalogue, although the name does ring a bell as something I wanted to watch but wasn't in the rental shop.(If I recall correctly it has two names, one outside of the states and one in).
Yes, it's got another name in the US. Also...watch it, watch it now. It's a work of comedy genius.
YES SIR!!!
Sorry, but I'll get around to it... eventually, I'll see if my local rental shop has it, otherwise I'll have to pirate it(I can never seem to find old movies outside of rental shops).

Mar 29, 2008
scumofsociety said:
Dark Crusader said:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103873/

this one???

the jellyman

Jul 24, 2008
Fallout 3's ripper. It's a military issue chainsaw. combined with power fist, and used on those unlucky feral ghouls- Brutal murder.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
Fondant said:
I can't beleive that anyone hasn't guessed this, but a flamethrower. Duh?
Fire doesn't kill zombies... (according to the zombie survival guide) it just makes them chase you and eat you WHILE ON FIRE.

Anyway i know it's not exactly practical but i'd persoanlly pick an orbital laser... Or a giant robot suit.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
Crowbar. The army of crowbar wielding Freeman fans shall triumph over the zombie menace.

Nhilus

Jan 18, 2009
so much shotgun love here, if zombies came a knocking I would NOT want to be seen with something that can run out of ammo gimme a katana or duel long swords then all I have to worry about it getting tired.

Captain Blackout

Feb 17, 2009
I'd apologize for the Star Wars fanboy moment but Samuel Jackson said I don't have to apologize to anyone for my first pick:
Lightsaber. It will run practically forever, I'll never get tired out wielding it and I can make like a blender to a frog at the zombies with unequalled ease.

Barring that for any numbers of reasons: Some form of automatic pistol with explosive rounds and a laser sight, and a sword (katanas rock but I need a lightweight double bladed weapon)

Mar 29, 2008
Dark Crusader said:
scumofsociety said:
Dark Crusader said:
090907 said:
a lawn mower
Why?
Never seen 'Braindead' then?

My choice : Potato gun.
090907 said:
Dark Crusader said:
090907 said:
a lawn mower
Why?
too much dead rising. I so have to try it.
That'd be interesting experiment... however, I'll stay over here with my shotgun and let you get yourself mobbed and ripped to pieces, mkay? lol.
I wouldn't try it without the trusty shottie

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Sigh. I'm going to be like everyone else and say shotgun. I simply can't think of anything original or more efficient at killing hordes of undead.

Captain Blackout

Feb 17, 2009
Hmmm....automatic shotgun with exploding shot? So yeah, I have a severe technical challenge with not having the shot detonate prior to leaving the barrel but if I solve that holy crap what a nightmarish weapon!

DolAaghr

Jan 14, 2009
A highly-trained killing wombat might just do the trick.

And lots of PS3, maby not for killing, but stopping them is activity 'against' zombies, so it counts as anti-zombie weapon.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Father's bolt action Czech made (Russian WW2 model) Nagant, fires nearly any 7.62mm bullets and is amazingly reliable. Backed up with some sort of handgun. Several knives and a crowbar.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
A virus that wipes them all out which I can watch on TV from the safety of my living room. I'd probably kill a few for fun with a shotgun from a top window though.

scumofsociety said:
Dark Crusader said:
090907 said:
a lawn mower
Why?
Never seen 'Braindead' then?

My choice : Potato gun.
Have you seen the making of Bad Taste? Most impressive.
A far cry from LOTR megamonies.