Best FF 7 Meteria Combinations?

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
What do you feel are the best Final Fantasy VII Meteria Combinations?

A favorite of mine is Final Attack + Phoenix

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I'm liking a certain combo I have on Cid on my current playthrough. That would be Hades+Added Effect alongside a Cut All Materia (the Cut All isn't linked, but the other two are). The Hades+Added Effect on a weapon has the ability to inflict every status ailment that the Hades summon does, but in a standard attack. Add a Cut All to that, and you get that effect with every enemy in a random battle.

Granted, that only matters if it actually hits, and even then, the status isn't guaranteed. When it does hit, however, it's tough for the enemy to recover.

Crises^

Sep 21, 2010
final attack+pheonix also hp plus to 9999 hp then use hp-mp to get mp to 9999 then hp plus more for 9999 hp and 9999 mp then have that final attack combo mastered and use knights of the round and mimic on the other two people. my team was Cloud, Vincent and Red.

Also mastered all materia sold for like 350k if you need money and easiest place to master materia was northern creator against these little bouncing orange balls.

And in ff8 all you needed was 100 death attached to status att

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I loved the materia system in FF7 it was definitely the best system they have come up with for those games.

OT: I can't remember having a particular favourite combination (It's been a long time since I played it.)

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
xXxJessicaxXx said:
I loved the materia system in FF7 it was definitely the best system they have come up with for those games.

OT: I can't remember having a particular favourite combination (It's been a long time since I played it.)
That pretty much. I don't remember any specific ones but I remember it being awesome.
While we're at it, are there any other games with a similar system?

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
The materia aren't in linked slots but 4X Cut on one party member and mime on the other two.