Best Free to Play MMO

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
Personally, if you are looking for a long time MMO, I suggest Mabinogi. I have been playing that since 2008 and its just now starting to get boring. There is a long and complex story line, which is a lot more than any other MMO's can have. The combat system is one of the most unique I have seen as well... Its very hard to explain, but its a very fun system. Oh, but you will have to buy one thing if you are to ever get anything done quickly in that game... A flying mount.

And if that seems a little long term for you, I suggest you go for Dungeon Fighter Online. Its fun for a month or two, then you can move on to something else.

Links :3
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/
http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/

BaronAsh

Feb 6, 2008
If you like tanks, or World War 2, or large, loud vehicles or maybe even just some run and gun vehicular combat' World of Tanks is the way to go.

It's currently in beta however it will be free to play when it goes live. It's also modable.

I currently have an Elite Panther,an Elite Leopard an "Easy 8" and a Grille.

P.S. Summerof2010, be honored that j0hny cash posted in your thread; seriously, 4 posts over the course of 3 years.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
GoldenEyes said:
(but then again, you never gave us specifics about its capabilities).
The sad part is I'd hardly know what stats would be constitute my computer's "capabilities," much less how to find them. This is the first piece of hardware I've had my hands on that wasn't made when AOL was still popular. I've never had a reason to learn the ins and outs of computers because I did fine just knowing the ones I had were shit. I've been a console gamer forever, but I've been branching out since I moved away and this laptop became my only gaming machine.

bradleye

Nov 25, 2009
Atlantica online is (imo) so far superior to any other free mmo on the market atm. The battles are in Final Fantasy style (turn based multi character combat) where you control up to 8 mercanaries and your main character against up to 9 enemies. Of course if you party with 2 friends this easily turns into a 27 vs 27 battle. But yea, if you like final fantasy battle system, you'll enjoy atlantica online.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
There are NO MMORPGs that are good.
All of them, and I mean ALL of them, get boring by about level 20.
It's not the genre's fault, I actually really like the genre, it's the developers' faults. You won't find an MMORPG that stays fun for a long period of time.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Pirates of the Burning Sea just went Free to Play.

So, there's that. I remember paying a few months for it and decided against continuing, not because I wasn't enjoying myself - I really enjoyed the naval battles - but because I just didn't see it financially feasible at the time. Now that it's Free to Play, it should be very good.

However, it may be tough graphics wise... I can't say for sure, but the water effects may be a problem.