Best game u ever played

User3041

May 30, 2010
For me its red dead redemption. Me and my friend weree counting the days and when i got it i faked sick and didnt go to work fro 2 days

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Please try to spruce up your grammar. I find it much easier to read proper sentences.

OT: KotOR. I've beaten it over 40 times, and enjoyed every one.

A3Bf72rVWE5hA

Nov 10, 2009
i personally liked Call of Duty: World at War. not only did it have an interesting/bloody campaign, but nazi zombies still has me coming back for more

kampori

Jan 25, 2010
Knights of the Old Republic is my no. 1.
Mass Effect- 2
Red Dead Redemption- 3

Completed KotOR over 30 odd times, Mass Effect about 20 times. Mass Effect 2 about 10 times.
RDR I'm still playing through.. only got it yesterday. But I already know its my no.3. I was thinking about missing my flight to Munich this morning just so I could stay home and play it.. alas I didn't and so I'm here stuck in my hotel room, on a cold, rainy Munich night. Bah...

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Ocarina of time- not much can really surpass it now.
Goldeneye 64- better than EVERY FPS on the market now, except maybe bioshock.
No More Heroes- I'm just gonna face facts and say because I can look, sound, and act just like Travis when I want to.
Kingdom Hearts II-OMG DEMYX!!!!
Okami- I just have to play that again
Kirby 64-WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A NEW KIRBY GAME NINTENDO? WHY!?
Umm.. I think that was more than one.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Someone explain to me the appeal of KoTOR, because I played that game, got bored as fuck after about five hours, and retired it. I've never met a Bioware game I liked despite frequent recommendations from my friends.

On-topic, Rome: Total War.

darkfall594

May 31, 2010
Ocarina of Time or Kingdom Hearts 1. I think that the second Kingdom Hearts is amazing too, but it takes way too long to actually take control of Sora and get into the worlds.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Either Team Fortress 2 or World of Warcraft, since those are the games that I spend most of my time gaming with.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
There are so many.

Planescape Torment
System Shock 2
Radiant Silvergun

Also
Soul Calibur and Tony Hawks Pro Skater (the first one) - These two only if you have someone to play against who is around the same skill level as you.

ReckzB

May 28, 2010
Guitar Hero: World Tour. Relax, I'm kidding.

Brutal Legend. Alright, alright, I'll be serious.

Quite possibly Red Dead Redemption or Mass Effect 2. And though I didn't get around to finishing it, I really enjoyed what I played of Batman: Arkham Asylum. I have no idea why I never got around to finishing that, and I still own it.

I did play World of Warcraft for a few years here and there and enjoyed it, but I can't figure why.

But for now, best I've played has to be Red Dead Redemption, no question. There's just so much to do in that game, it's ridiculous. Ridiculous in a fantastic way, of course.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Always comes down to Metal Gear Solid 4 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

I can never really decide between them.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Hmmmm I thought my option would be taken... God of War 1 and 2 (don't have a ps3 to play no. 3)