Best Gaming Deal Ever.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
At least for me. This might even top The Orange Box. I found the Dungeons and Dragons Anthology pack for $20. For that I get Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 + Expansions, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, Temple of Elemental Evil, and Planescape Torment.
Wow! Where did you find that? I already have BG 1, 2, and Torment, but I don't have the other three.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
Soviet Heavy said:
At least for me. This might even top The Orange Box. I found the Dungeons and Dragons Anthology pack for $20. For that I get Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 + Expansions, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, Temple of Elemental Evil, and Planescape Torment.
Wow! Where did you find that? I already have BG 1, 2, and Torment, but I don't have the other three.
Found it in at EB Games. Or Gamestop if you're American.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Orange Box is pretty good.
The 3 in 1 Capcom Platium Hits Box (Deadrising, DMC 3, and Lost Planet) is pretty good.
And the buy two used get one used free deal that Gamestop gives away all the time is pretty good too.

AlbinoAaron

Nov 7, 2010
The best deals I've had:

Boxing day, I had a coupon for 10 dollars off a game which happened to be Black Ops when it was still a couple months after its release, which they had half off that day. I paid 20 dollars for the game, definitely not complaining.

The other was Arkahm Asylum when it first came out. They had a promotion for the first day where it was only 30 dollars. No idea why. Didn't care. Cradled the game and the controller for the next few days.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Bara_no_Hime said:
Soviet Heavy said:
I found a copy of this at Best Buy. Don't know if it's online anywhere though

Mariakko

Nov 21, 2011
Fallout 3 GOTY for $20. Didn't really like that much but killed 80hrs in it.
TESIII: Morrowind for $13. Best game ever. 250 hours killed.

arnoldthebird

Sep 30, 2011
I snagged a copy of FO3 GOTY for $20, without a doubt the greatest decision I have ever made regarding game's. Got me into the RPG world

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
Gorfias said:
Only reason I stopped was the PS3 just really couldn't handle what I was putting it through: kept crashing. I had long since finished the main campaign before then . (Example: got a giant and a dog with me, and we fast travel and find ourselves surrounded by monsters. That is a lot of math that has to go on to figure out what goes where. Slowdown and freeze. Hope Skyrim on PC doesn't do anything like that.)
Yeah. The fact that I have a house full of shit I don't need and a invisible attache case full of weapons I don't need doesn't help the loading times. Sometimes I wonder why I keep more than the Terrible and the Xuanglong... Then I remember it's because I fucking rule with 100 in small guns, big guns, energy weapons, explosives, unarmed and melee so I can instantly shoot, stab, maim, punch, explode, set fire to, vaporize and goo-ify any enemy that has the balls to take on a man wearing Winterized T-51b in the scorching-hot Capital Wasteland. So yeah I like Fallout 3. Could've used explosive lemons though...

Jul 11, 2011
Going to have say Team Fortress 2. I've got experience about 600 hours of pure fun, for the low price of 0 dollars. It's also the game that introduced me to both Steam and Valve. Gotta a lot to thank for it.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Although I don't particularly like real-time strategy games, I snatched Age of Empires III Complete, which includes the base game and its two expansions on sale on GFWL, for ten cents.

TEN CENTS.

Well, actually, ten Microsoft Points. But it was advertised as ten cents. Totally worth it, even if I've only played the first four or so missions in the year since I bought it.

Sangnz

Oct 7, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:

I am a very happy shopper right now. What was the best gaming deals you've ever made?
That would be awesome if I didn't already own every single one of those games.... ToEE was great if not bugged out the wazoo on release, make sure you patch it up before playing.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I got Fallout 3 GOTY Edition for free... Heh heh heh... A friend gave it to me, said it wasn't his "type of game." Sucks for him. :)

And I think those Witcher games were pretty sweet for their Enhanced editions free to those that already bought the game.

Palfreyfish

Mar 18, 2011
Got all the GTA games for a fiver, including the originals and the DLC for the fourth one. Still yet to play them, as my PC's just good enough for the 4th one, but I want to play with all the shiny graphics mods :D

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
The DnD Anthology is on sale at Gamestop's website for like 6 bucks if anyone still hasn't gotten around to these games

ipop@you

Oct 3, 2008
If I'm allowed to count stuff that I made a trade-in with to get a crap load of money off then I got: A PS3 (250GB), Dead Rising 2 Steelbook Edition, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, God of War HD collection, God of War 3, Ico + Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank: A Quest for Booty, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time and finally Resistance 3 all for a grand total of 20p. If we're not then probably something I've bought on sale on Steam, not sure what though.