Best live show you've ever been to?

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
Ur well i quite enjoy the theatre so probably when i went to go see The Producers.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Alice Cooper this past summer,They know how to put on a show, even for the songs I really didn't know I still had fun watching the on stage craziness.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I saw Bo Burnham live, and it was hysterical.
The best live event, however, was Game 1 of the 1992 NBA Finals, where Michael Jordan hit 6 3 point shots and scored 35 points in the first half.
Being a monumental basketball fan, and a Chicago native, the experience was extraordinary.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
The Tragically Hip when they came to Halifax a couple years ago. I had second row center for it. You could literally see the sweat coming off Gord Downie's face. Just an amazing show.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
I saw the Canadian Baseball League's All-Star game. It was a good game.

Literally every concert I've ever been to was terrible. At the Calgary Folk Music Festival, I've seen one good show out of the several years I've gone there; it was The Arrogant Worms. In fact, I've only seen horrendous music other than that band out of all the times I've been dragged to Folkfest.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
The Wall, performed by Roger Waters. It was really awesome, because during the first part they built a wall across the stage. Throughout the second part, they played either behind it, through holes in it, or in front of it. And at the end, they tore it down during The Trial.

Not to mention the flying pig, giant puppets, or using the wall as a screen. It was so awesome.

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
primus back in the day they were every bit as awesome live and killer show, also that was lolopoolizia so they had alice in chains, they were great, tool performed on the main stage i think for the first time on tour and i was blown away. fishbone was pretty impressive live. rest of the acts meh but all those really stood out to make a killer day of baking in the sun then freezing at night.

tool also always sound amazing live. real treat to catch them anytime.

Sep 9, 2010
I went to see Rodger Waters (the singer for pink Floyd for all the ignorant masses) And it was Fucking amazing. With a capitol F. They built a wall on stage and projected stuff on it. It was easily the best show i've ever seen. It helps that i got high off the second hand pot smoke. (but even without that it was awesome). Go see it now.
Edit: Damn ninjas what are the chances?

CowboyfromHell666

Jan 14, 2010
Iron Maiden on their Somewhere Back in Time tour in 2008. First concert I've been to, and it was the best. I have yet to see bands like Slayer, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, but as of now Maiden has the best live show I've seen

heavy-metal-ink

Dec 10, 2009
Hard to decide D:
Ive seen Machine Head 3 times and every time theyve been insane. Also seen Metallica twice and Iron Maiden once - both bands were amazing.
But Rammstein at soni 2010 probably takes it, it'll take alot to beat the atmosphere of their live shows.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Hands down, Nine Inch Nails for best stage show.

Link to free NIN Live DVD (ur awesome Trent) [http://thisoneisonus.org/node/34]

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Peelander-Z and The Birthday Suits.
Best live show you'll spend less than $10 on.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Julianking93 said:
Rob Zombie a few months ago.

Fucking. Awesome.
Same, It was Mayhem Fest at Tinley Park, IL but Zombie was easily the best show of the night. And he had Joey Jordison as his drummer so that added to the awesomeness.

I've also been to see Blue Man Group and Trans-Siberian Orchestra shows which were fun

nintendoeats

Jan 27, 2010
Gogol Bordello in Glascow. I was among a bunch of drunk scots, seeing one of the most engaging and energetic bands ever. Eugene Hootz even started the show exactly the way I hoped he would; standing in the middle of the stage shouting "if we are not here both to do, what you-an-I wanna do, and go forever crazy with it, why-da-hell we are even here?" It was glorious.

I saw Interpol in Toronto a few months ago and I was shocked by how much everybody seemed to be asleep. My standards are now set too high, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Danielsmells

Apr 24, 2010
Ozzy. The either ACDC, Metallica or Maiden.
I honestly couldn't decide between them three, but pretty much cried at Ozzy!