Best moments in Oblivion

GenericPCUser

Dec 22, 2010
Best part in Oblivion for me was when I got the PC version.

I had beaten the 360 version main quest and did a good portion of side quests when the disk broke so I decided to get the PC version and start over, only this time I modded the crap out of it.

Made for a much more enjoyable experience, even if it didn't have the same suspension of disbelief vanilla Oblivion had.

Shreddie

May 11, 2011
Gathering up the dismembered limbs of Svenja and reassembling her in the bed of one of my homes when my mom walked by, no doubt wondering what the hell I was doing.

Also, glowing red and running around Bravil after drinking huge amounts of skooma.

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
My favorite part was when I realized that my character has multiple personalities. That's the only way I could keep a straight face as the Champion of Everything.

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
Oblivion doesn't have as big a place in my heart as Morrowind. I've done ALOT of stuff in Morrowind.

My Oblivion story would be hunting down deer... With my fists... Wearing only a loin cloth... At night.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I'd say fighting (I think it was the) Grey Prince (not sure, because I know I've always done his side quest). So I parry him, sending him flying like ten feet. Then when he's down, I finish him by stabing him in the chest.