Best of the Best?

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
Tallim said:
Adamc-mh said:
seasons 1-3 out of the mighty boosh
and tearjerker episode out of american dad
I tried to think of the best episode of Mighty Boosh but they are all so good I couldn't single one out either. - Possibly *maybe* Nanageddon
I'd go for the ballad of milky joe, it's just brilliant

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Tallim said:
We all know that the Escapist has rabid fans of almost all kinds of TV shows. My question is if you had to pick one single episode out of a series to be the best which would it be?

For me it would be Episode 1 of season 6 of House, it was a masterwork of drama and acting.
The piano episode of Black Books.
and Squeeze from X-Files.
My favorite Black Books episode was the one with the security system.

OT: May be cheating but the two parter of SG1 that was comprised of the first season finale and the season 2 opener.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
Furious Styles said:
Tallim said:
Adamc-mh said:
I tried to think of the best episode of Mighty Boosh but they are all so good I couldn't single one out either. - Possibly *maybe* Nanageddon
yeah I know what you mean they're both brillant but my favourite is that one where howard dies (first series) excellent howard:but bollo lived a clean life
ape of death(bob fossil):yeah but you bummed that fox

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Furious Styles said:
Tallim said:
Adamc-mh said:
I'd forgotten about Milky Joe, been a while since I watched them. Yeah I think your right that was the best episode. Especially when Howard is getting beaten up by his imaginary coconut girlfriend. That whole episode was one wtf moment after another but very very funny.

Rakkana

Nov 17, 2009
South park. Make love not War craft.

It's not my favorite episode just a good one, I don't have a favorite.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I've been trying to think of the best episode of Better Off Ted but that's tricky too. I think it is the sexual harrasment episode as that was just ludicrous.

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
*SPOILER ALERT!*

The last episode of season 4. THEY KILLED RITA!!! THAT WAS DEXTER'S BABY'S MOMMY!!! OMG!!!