Best RPG(s) You've ever Played

ThePizzaGuy556

Aug 26, 2009
Hello everybody...heres a forum to discuss your favorite rpgs, whether they be JRPGs, MMORPGS, or even post apotlicitic RPGS, all are welcome!

Anyway my favorite RPGs would have to be (not trying to sound like a fanboy but) Fallout 3, Morrowind and Oblivion, These were the games i've wasted most of my procrastination time on...Anyway would really like to hear you're opnions

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
The World Ends With You. Probably it was the best, and it was definitely the most unique. I'm going through Persona 4 right now and that game is amazing too.

S53

Jul 18, 2009
Morrowind and Mass Effect. Best for Fantasy, best for Sci-Fi.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Golden Sun I

It kept me occupied for months.

Then GS II came.

It kept me occupied for days. I stopped trying to use the bloody code to port stuff from I to II after that and played the game.

It was awesome.

But for the most recent one I enjoyed, Mass Effect. I just loved the entire feeling of the game.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
KOTOR II and I were a treasure to me, I will never forget those great Force Storm moments and lightsaber slaughtering...

Pokemon definitely counts, although it's more strategy than RPG, the whole raise-your-pokes your own way is addictive to everyone.

It's not completely RPG, but the Castlevania games for GBA and DS are so awesome to play and level up.

Also Yugioh The Sacred Cards was an RPG cause you had to continuously duel in order to wield better cards so that was a great RPG as well.

Apr 24, 2009
Samuel_of_Saruan said:
Golden Sun I

It kept me occupied for months.

Then GS II came.

It kept me occupied for days. I stopped trying to use the bloody code to port stuff from I to II after that and played the game.

It was awesome.
This right here. I must've wasted at least a year of my life playing those two games ( I used a link cable for the transfer :p)

Now the long wait until Golden sun DS...

CloudKiller

Rather Irritated Mage
Jun 30, 2008
Either Mass Effect, Fallout 3, KotOR or Oblivion. FFVII, FFX and Lost Odyssey deserve an honurable mention as well

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
I haven't really gotten into many modern RPGs due to a horrible case of WoW addiction, but I've always been a fan of the old school Final Fantasy titles.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
In no particular order:

The World Ends With you
Baldur's Gate 2 (plus expansion)
Final Fantasy IX
KotOR 1.
Mass Effect.

I thoroughly enjoyed Lost Odyssey, but I never got to finish it (or even reach the end of disc 1) and thus I can't offer an entirely complete statement on it.

ThePizzaGuy556

Aug 26, 2009
After being reminded of a ton of sweet RPGs i'd have to say my new and improved list of favorites are

1.Fallout3
2. Oblivion
3. Morrowind
4. Fable TLC
5. Baldur's Gate (series not including console ones eww)
6. Final Fantasy 7
7. KOTOR 2
8. Mass Effect
9. KOTOR 1