Best russian character ever

Drill Man

Apr 4, 2011
Really guys? No Ivan Drago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6K3IvJzJRg

Along with Drago, I totally have to say Heavy Weapons Guy. He is polite, appreciates his doctor and is a control point defense machine.

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
Viktor Reznov just beats Heavy Weapons Guy for me, since he's GARY OLDMAN. How can he not be awesome?
The Heavy's not really Russian anyway. He's Scottish.

YesConsiderably

Jul 9, 2010
My created golfer in Tiger Woods 09, modelled after myself.

I'm also a fan of Viktor Reznov. Brayko from Alpha Protocol was pretty cool too.

OliverTwist72

Nov 22, 2010
Chief565 said:
Boris The Blade aka Boris The Bullet Dodger called so because he dodges fucking bullets.
Omg Ninja'd I was totally gonna say him.

Boris the Bullet Dodger?
Why do they call him the bullet dodger?
Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
All of them. Russians are pretty much my favorite animal, bred for their skills in magic.

ninthtj

Apr 4, 2011
In My Opinion Viktor Reznov. The Russian solider you wake up to whilst lying in a pile of corpses. (Call of Duty: World At War)

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
As Zangief and Heavy are taken, I'd have to go with a different Ivan to the C&C one, Krazy Ivan from PS1 days, it was a mech shooter, but with a ton of daft FMV, and there was just something "big dumb stupid fun" about it :)

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
NaziKitty said:
Father Grigori.

Nuff said.
Well damn, I was ninja'd.

As close seconds I would put Ravage from Transformers Beast Wars. A double agent of the Predacons who could use stealth by becoming a CD, he was also a badass in general when he fought, dual wielding pistols. His final line was even badass, shouting "Goodbye comrades." as his ship was destroyed.

I've never heard a female with a Russian accent, so I may be entirely wrong in this but Tali. She fights all manner of galactic terror while wearing a suit where if even one bullet tears her armor she could die. Not to mention how she is invaluable to knocking out the Geth's heavier units such as the Armature, Prime, and Colossus. Add in her really interesting backstory and you have a very well rounded character ... however she might not be Russian, making this post null and void.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
lorigar1945 said:
Hey there escapists, this idea just came to me,so,who would you guys think is the best russian character in a game,movie,or anything else, and why. My vote goes to Viktor Reznov from Call of duty 5 and black ops.why, he is an inspirational character with his speeches to other soldiers, A great friend to Alex Mason and Dimitri Petrenko, And he WEARS communism, from his coat and shapka hat in WAW, to his red army jacket in black ops. So, tell me friends, who is the best russian character?
That's my favorite. He was kickass and a side of fries.

Epslion.Bear

Feb 27, 2011
Kiju said:
Bourbon, from Metro 2033

Best Russian character in my opinion.
Everytime I hear his voice it reminds me of flak troopers from Red alert 3 as he voiced them as well

my vote goes to Crazy Ivan or Yuri from Red Alert 2

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
Neverhoodian said:
Crazy Ivan from Red Alert 2.

"I lost a bomb! Do you have it?"
YES. although he says it more like "do YOOOOOUUUU have it?

although one could argue Yuri's case, what with being the best multiplayer "country" in Yuri's revenge.

lorigar1945

Apr 4, 2011
i also forgot about viktor barisov from singularity, he made a friking time manipulation device, nuff said