Best Song/Theme In A Video Game

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
Gorbachev from ANJ (Stalin vs Martians)
All of the songs from the Stubbs the Zombie soundtrack/menu songs
There are a few more, I just can't remember them. Gah, I hate being ill. I can't think right :(

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
FF6 has one of the best sound tracks in any video game, and these remixes from the grand edition CD just up the awesome 100 fold.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
I love Cohen's Masterpiece from Bioshock, Pretty much anything from Castlevania or Metroid games, The theme for Majora's Mask, The Lost Village from Twilight Princess, the intro to Vectorman, Green Hill Zone, The statr screen theme from Mass Effect, the orchestra from the Rygar (PS2, aka good verison) introduction movie, A kiss to build a dream on from Louis Armstrong from Fallout 2, Pretty much everything from Jet Force Gemini with special attention to the opening theme, Duke Nukem's theme...(rambles for about fifty minutes).... and the plane mission music from World at War. Is that enought for you? I will try to post some for you fine folks.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Ollie596 said:
Trivun said:
That remix of Cid's Theme is awesome i gotta find a mp3 of it.
I got it from OCremix.org, the composer was a guy called Jovette Rivera. To be honest I only put the video up as shameless self-promotion, but I agree, the song is awesome, in fact the song alone made the video my favourite work to date. Jovette Rivera is a very talented guy and the remix is the best I've heard in ages :D

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Trivun said:
Ollie596 said:
Trivun said:
That remix of Cid's Theme is awesome i gotta find a mp3 of it.
I got it from OCremix.org, the composer was a guy called Jovette Rivera. To be honest I only put the video up as shameless self-promotion, but I agree, the song is awesome, in fact the song alone made the video my favourite work to date. Jovette Rivera is a very talented guy and the remix is the best I've heard in ages :D
Looking at the site now :), but for the meantime this has got to be my favourite FF remix

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
The sound track from crisis core is also awesome and has some really good guitar tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DA1F11B5893063D7

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Can't believe no one mentioned mass effect, the song at the end credits is superb, really makes you feel uplifted and herioc for finishing it.

It only very slightly loses out to Still Alive as my number one.

May 7, 2008
metal gear 3 had very sexy sort of bond music too it i was very impressed

fable 2 disappointed me with the music i wish they put more to it the opening music was great though, bioshock could of been better...=[

hailmagus

Jan 17, 2008
Probably the Dark Overworld theme from Link to the Past, Corneria from Starfox.... the Orange Box had a pretty solid soundtrack too. I don't know buddy.