Best songs to sing along with

Cynical Ronjon

Aug 26, 2009
Don't Stop Me now- Queen
I'm noticing alot of Queen songs so far on the list... 3, which i suppose isnt very much compared to the guy who said every beatles song, but thats not the point

mewski

Jan 15, 2010
Take On Me - Aha

Why? You try and do those high notes, better yet get your mates to sing it and see them make fools of themselves. ;)

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Being the alone, socially awkward bastard that I am, I don't sing along with songs...

[small]Re: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulton[/small]

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I'll sing along with pretty much anything on the radio. Imagine a 6'8 English guy and 5'5 Polish guy singing along to Starship - Nothings gonna stop us now, that's what happens in my place of work.

My friend and I also got rather drunk one night and recorded ourselves singing JoJo - Get Out. That was bad.

Journey - Don't Stop Believing is non negotiable though, it has to be done. As does Tenacious D - Tribute.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
Anything by Queen, even Killer Queen if you know the words.
Sweet Home Alabama - well the chorus anyway.
Garbage - Cherry Lips. Well I like it anyway.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
Oddly enough, "Aneurysm" by Nirvana I find impossible to not sing along to. YES EVEN MORE THE MEN AT WORK!!! :p

I don't know why, although the lyrics are head-bangingly easy.

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
The opening to the Pokemon original series. Who really doesn't know most of the words to that?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
and
Two completely different songs, but I guarantee, they will linger in your conscious mind long after they're turned off.
It only helps matters that they're easy enough to pick up around your first time through.

Edit:
How could I forget AFOS?
/Self Facepalm

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Rhade said:
The opening to the Pokemon original series. Who really doesn't know most of the words to that?
"I want to be the very best..."

That opening?