Best use of motion controls so far?

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Emphraim said:
I only have about a dozen games for my Wii so I don't have that many games to compare it to, but I found Metroid Prime 3 to be an excellent use of the Wiimote. Plus with the nunchuck it felt like you were actually pulling the grappling beam.

Zack and Wiki comes in a close second for me. Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou also used the motion controls well, but I would never be caught playing that game at all for fear of being cast out of society.
I'd have to agree with you on Metroid Prime 3. Would I be right to guess that Haruhi no Gekidou never came out in the States?

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Emphraim said:
I only have about a dozen games for my Wii so I don't have that many games to compare it to, but I found Metroid Prime 3 to be an excellent use of the Wiimote. Plus with the nunchuck it felt like you were actually pulling the grappling beam.

Zack and Wiki comes in a close second for me. Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou also used the motion controls well, but I would never be caught playing that game at all for fear of being cast out of society.

I'd have to agree with you on Metroid Prime 3. Would I be right to guess that Haruhi no Gekidou never came out in the States?
Yes, you are right. Shame really, as I know quite a few people who would have gotten it if it had a stateside release.

Carne

Jul 27, 2008
I personally would have to go with Zack and Wiki though my game collection for the wii is still rather small. I might have a different opinion once I get Monster Hunter Tres though.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Ziadaine said:
Cant wait to see how Monster Hunter Tri goes on the Wii next year, here in Australia. :)
Carne said:
I personally would have to go with Zack and Wiki though my game collection for the wii is still rather small. I might have a different opinion once I get Monster Hunter Tres though.
I hear the Japanese version of Monster Hunter Tri doesn't use the motion controls a whole lot. In fact, you can play it using the Classic Controller/Classic Controller Pro. I'm sure it'll still be good (how can it not be after getting a 40/40 from Famitsu?)