Best video game character of year 2010?

Phoenixmgs_v1legacy

Muse of Fate
Sep 1, 2010
Bayonetta, Bayonetta, Bayonetta!!!!! Can you tell I liked Bayonetta?

It's not because she's hot but because she is kinda like the female equivalent of Ash from the Evil Dead movies. Bayonetta is an extremely campy and cheesey game (like Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness), and I love me some good cheese. And Bayonetta is a pretty epically powerful character that's not too powerful (e.g. Superman), she has to dodge about the place like Spiderman because if she get's hit, she can get messed up.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
John Marston. Hands down. I personally think that John is the best character in gaming. His dialogue and voice acting is perfect, he has a great personality, and an interesting set of values.

the-kitchen-slayer

Apr 16, 2008
Well, seeing as I didn't play any of those games (the closest it got to playing any of them was playing my friends copy of borderlands back in 2009...), i'll say General Knoxx. From that list.

From not that list, (forgive the grammar, i'm tired), I must say Samael from Darksiders. War and Azrael are awesome too, but Samael's voice still makes me drool >_<

doomboy29

MatchHat
Nov 20, 2009
I'd go with Mr.House of Fallout NV just because i loved the game. Mordin Solus would be a close second though.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
PC: Illusive Man

PS3: John Marston

Wii: Travis Touchdown

Xbox 360: Mordin Solus

Though I kind of like Garrus better than Mordin, but they are both great characters.

Ivan Brogstog

Jul 24, 2009
Vkmies said:
Yes Man of F: NV was fun.
Yes Man was so awesome! I really started to enjoy the game when I meet him.

OT: Joe Barbaro. Best voice, so funny in the car. BEST FASHION SENSE!!!

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Mass Effect makes the list 3 times? Hub that seems fair...

For me John Marston - since RDR is the only game there that I've played.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
Numb1lp said:
I really loved Niko Belic. There was so much depth and personality in him.
hes from 2008, dude. this is for best character appearing in a 2010 game, not best character appearing in an older game that you just bought in 2010 :p

im gonna go with Sam Fisher

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Obviously...John Marston, basically the only character i've truly felt emotional for...this year that is.

Confidingtripod

May 29, 2010
George (halo reach)

or

Garrus vakarian (mass effect)

But honestly mass effect has such a good cast from joker to jack to grunt I think using it spoills us for choice...