Best Video Game Voice Acting

Blastinburn

Apr 13, 2011
The turrets from Portal,

"Hello?"

"Are you still there?"

and GLaDOS. GLaDOS has a very appropriate voice that add so much to the character and dialog, the Turret's cute and soft voice multiplies the creepiness.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Felicia Day seem to do a great job in Fallout Vegas I hope she gets rehired for Skyrim. Seth Green as Joker and Jennifer Hale as Femshep.

I really like the Craig Sechler who voices the male dark elves in oblivion he has a hilarious voice for them.

efeat

Sep 22, 2010
John DiMaggio. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_DiMaggio]

This guy is probably most famous for his work as Bender from Futurama, but he's made several appearances in video games. To me, what really makes him stand out is his work from Final Fantasy X. He was the voice of Wakka and Kimahri. Yes, you heard that right.

This guy...
...and this guy...
...are voiced by the same person.

Unbelievable.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
All of VALVe's games and all of Blizzard's games have really good voice acting. Other than that nothing really stands out besides Oblivion for having hilariously bad voice acting.

Mo-shi

Mar 27, 2011
Stephen Merchant ... I just, can't even. He was amazing as Wheatley. Alrightee, let's see, the people who voiced Chell, Gordon Freeman, Jack from Bioshock, ahhh. Can't remember their voices, but they were good.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Everyone in The Darkness. That game has the best voice acting ever. I wish more games were even close to this. And had the sheer awesome skill of Mike Patton.