Best voice Actor in a game?

MEEBO17

Mar 3, 2010
I loved Reznof in WaW and Black Ops, and when I found out it was Gary Oldman? YES!

Vaer

Jan 24, 2008
I really did like Sara Kestelman as Kreia

Then again the writing in this game and Kreia's character as a whole were just amazing, one of the best characters in a game ever and probably obsidian's best written character.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
David Hayter as Snake.

Nolan North as Drake. I know as some one said he does have a bit of a generic voice and gets into everything, but Drake was a good character. He was also good as Romeo in ODST.

John Kassir as Deadpool. I think he pulls off a better Deadpool than North.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
The Prince in The Sands of Time, Tommy in Mafia, Dutch in RDR (I can tell you why everyone is wrong about the reasons they praise that game for, but I did really like everything about that character), Michael Ironside as Sam Fisher.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Eric Ladin.
Delivering something with Emotion is one thing.
Delivering something with Emotion IN a Redneck accent, is more than one thing, and that 2nd thing, is awesomeness.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Jack Black in Brutal Legend. Most of you probably don't remember it but I thought he poured his heart and soul into the character. He wasn't yelling and goofing off at every moment he got which was appriciated by me. He took the role seriously. He earned my respect.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Steve Jay Blum

The king of video game voices.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/

Seriously, look him up, look at everything he's done. On a side note, he was Spike in Cowboy Bebop.

jakko12345

Dec 23, 2010
Peter Jessop as Sovereign in ME1. but I have the slightest feeling his voice is altered a BIT. Actually i'm not sure, can anyone have do a voice that cool?

RabbidKuriboh

Sep 19, 2010
Julianking93 said:

Those two.

Fucking amazing.
AAARGHHH! i came.............here to say that!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vRCwwZ5ecKk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Basch and Gabranth are pretty fantastic too!

Colinmac93

Mar 20, 2011
D.C Douglas.
I just love him as Wesker. It's a really sinister voice that only him and a few others can pull off really well.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Robin Atkin Downes - so many games
Michael Ironside - Splinter Cell series
Gary Oldman - CoD series

ThVoJenkins

Jun 10, 2009
God, I've wanted to do voice acting for the longest time. Working on it, but it's tricky. I can hardly choose the BEST, but I can certainly point to a few favorites.

Stephen Russell as Garret in the Thief series, without a doubt.

Tony Jay. The one role that strikes in my mind was as Captain Saladin from King's Quest VI.

Liam Neeson and Malcom McDowell did excellent work in Fallout 3.

Jennifer Hale and Steve Blum in everything, ever.

Earl Boen, also, for that matter. LeChuck for the win!

These are just a few that are off the top of my head.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Roger Craig Smith.

Chris Redfield was a badass. Ezio was awesome.

And now he's my one of my all time favorite video game characters, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

No wonder Sonic Colors was awesome....

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
Jennifer Hale wins this thread, shes done voices for so many of my fav games, Planetscape, Mass Effect, the MGS series, KOTOR, the list goes on and on and on..... She is Awesome.

Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy come a close second and third, not sure they count cuz they did the voices for the Batman cartoons first.