Best way to stay warm

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I hate the cold and I have perfected staying warm to the point that I no longer feel cold around winter.

I suggest getting a sweater/jacket that has warm material sewn on the inside; there are several types that use different material on the outside that they can be worn for different occasions. You can also get tees and button shirts that also have warn material sewn on the inside that you can wear underneath said sweater/jacket.

Finally, if you can get your head around a beanie with climate controlled fabric, you should be ready for anything.

...Except snow, but that's a topic for another day.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
Addendum_Forthcoming said:
The other alternative is you can wear 120+ denier leggings. They'll keep you warm.
They make leggings (and tights) with fleece lining now. I wear mine all the time. They're warmer than jeans. (But, I do wear a skirt or dress over them, because obviously, leggings and tights are not pants. That said, you can wear them under your regular pants for extra warmth.)

Ava Wilson

Feb 1, 2017
I'd recommend to buy the layered clothing, it keeps warm, and you won't need to pu on so much clothes.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
well i came into say an n-3b parka but you dont want to be massive and in that you will be